Wiki Posts
Search

Any flyers in Idaho, meet n greets

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2017, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Hilton Honors, IHG
Any flyers in Idaho, meet n greets

Wanted to see if there are any members that might be from Idaho, we have not met anyone that really enjoys points, flying etc here in Twin Falls, kind of a solitude town :P Be great to meet others that might be on here that are from our area. Im new to the forums however my husband mdovenmuehler has been a member for some time, over 7 years here.
synergistic likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2017, 7:00 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
You can always see if anyone is local to you in the Where We All Live thread: Where We All Live
-
Old Dec 11, 2017, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Hilton Honors, IHG
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
You can always see if anyone is local to you in the Where We All Live thread: Where We All Live
-
good idea, thanks. I will do a search
Old Dec 11, 2017, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by debidovey
Wanted to see if there are any members that might be from Idaho, we have not met anyone that really enjoys points, flying etc here in Twin Falls, kind of a solitude town :P Be great to meet others that might be on here that are from our area. Im new to the forums however my husband mdovenmuehler has been a member for some time, over 7 years here.
There are a pair of us with you in Twin, at least for another couple of months! We drink at Canyon Crest, which is an iDine restaurant (5 Alaska miles to the dollar, including tip) and they also participate in kickback which is lots less valuable but still free. We're in Miami for a couple of days but definitely PM me if you ever want to meet up!

I'm the points hound in our household but he humors me and enjoys the fruits of my 'labor' when we travel.
Sweet Willie likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA, Amex, HH, MP
Originally Posted by synergistic
There are a pair of us with you in Twin, at least for another couple of months! We drink at Canyon Crest, which is an iDine restaurant (5 Alaska miles to the dollar, including tip) and they also participate in kickback which is lots less valuable but still free. We're in Miami for a couple of days but definitely PM me if you ever want to meet up!

I'm the points hound in our household but he humors me and enjoys the fruits of my 'labor' when we travel.
dropping by to say hi, im the husband lol. That's awesome, yeah if your still around after the holidays, we sure wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys, im always down for fine drinks and conversation.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 10:54 am

I am also there to fly for Idaho this weekend for celebration of friend marriage reception.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.