Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANC New Years Eve Fireworks DO

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2013, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
So this is the second interesting thing that I have found happening on NYE. However, the other is in HNL and can any of you up there here guess where we will go?
Old Nov 30, 2013, 12:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by monitor
So this is the second interesting thing that I have found happening on NYE. However, the other is in HNL and can any of you up there here guess where we will go?
Ironic if you do... as last two New Years I spent in KOA
Old Dec 16, 2013, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Due to what appears to be the very late arrival of my granddaughter Olivia, I am cancelling my participation in the NYE DO. She is should arrive in this world in the next few days.

Also, a good friend of mine has invited me to his wedding in Jamaica NYE 2014, so the Fireworks DO is postponed next year also......
Old Dec 17, 2013, 1:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by BOB W
Due to what appears to be the very late arrival of my granddaughter Olivia, I am cancelling my participation in the NYE DO. She is should arrive in this world in the next few days.

Also, a good friend of mine has invited me to his wedding in Jamaica NYE 2014, so the Fireworks DO is postponed next year also......
Commitment has been limited at best for this event.

Congrats on the new arrival ^ though.

Guess I'll need to book somewhere warm for 2014 as well

Does Jamaica allow self-lit fireworks? That's one thing I missed previous years- Hawaii does not. At all!
Old Dec 28, 2013, 10:50 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass

Congrats on the new arrival! See you Alaskans in 2014.
Old Dec 31, 2013, 8:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Titanium

Congratulations! And a Happy New Year to all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.