Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR Feb 2nd, evening

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2013, 6:47 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
EWR Feb 2nd, evening

Hi FT folks, I'm headed to EWR for positioning (SIN, then of course RGN). Inbound 430pm Sat, outbound 6am Sun.

I could get a Priceline hotel room, but it would be more fun to meet FT folks and drink all-night coffee in the EWR terminal.

PM if you want to meet and hang out.
Old Feb 2, 2013, 3:19 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
This is the perfect place for an FT flashmob... DD by luggage carousel 3 has internet access and hot coffee. And forget the Manhattan restaurants - what place could be more suitable for such a gathering?

Got UG on the UA 764 from IAH, so this trip is off to a good start. Now that I'm warmed up, later, it will be EWR-LAX-NRT-SIN-CGK.

Thanks to those who responded. Seems like several of you are inbound JFK but not EWR today. Ah well, next time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.