Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cow Do IX (EZE) - Aug 30th - Sep 02, 2013

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2013, 9:50 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I was wistfully hoping that maybe some posts here with his name would get his attention and result in a commitment. Maybe it's time to figure out a way to make this slightly on topic for the BA forum and try to draw him out over there.
Getting his written commitment is easy...... its the follow through that never comes....

I suggest you start a thread over on the Argentina forums I will jump on that... lets see what (if anything) we can achieve.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 11:44 am

Programs: AA PLT 2MM, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Yes... but then you have to remember what a flake Hiddy is for anything regarding coming to Buenos Aires. He has said he will come into town sooo many times and then does his classic no-show that Im not sure we will be able to see him....
Easy, just get Pucci Galore to post that she'll be in Bs As that weekend as she's doing the EZE route and he'll be there in a shot.

Wrt the Marriott it appears that since June it's no longer a Marriott hotel but for the rest of 2013 it's still a partner hotel and you can earn and redeem Marriott Rewards points there.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by oiRRio
Easy, just get Pucci Galore to post that she'll be in Bs As that weekend as she's doing the EZE route and he'll be there in a shot.

Wrt the Marriott it appears that since June it's no longer a Marriott hotel but for the rest of 2013 it's still a partner hotel and you can earn and redeem Marriott Rewards points there.
Who the heck is this Pucci Galore....? Is he/she a Purser on BA....? Seems to be one of the mythical figures on FlyerTalk. I sense there is part of this story that I haven't heard about.... details please...?

Great info. regarding the Plaza, now ex Marriott. I was aware of the Marriott flag going away, but its a very relevant point to note that you can still redeem and get Marriot points for stays... ^
Old Jul 21, 2013, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

silverspringer+1 -- may I already list you as confirmed...?
Old Jul 21, 2013, 5:13 pm

Yes, Silver Springer & Mr. Silver Springer are confirmed.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mr. Silver Springer
Yes, Silver Springer & Mr. Silver Springer are confirmed.
Outstanding !!!! ^
Old Jul 23, 2013, 9:00 pm

Programs: AA,UA,A3 *S, IHG Plat, SPG
I'm so sorry, but I have to be taken off of the list. I'm not going this year. I had an opportunity for changing careers that I'm taking advantage of, and it's the same time as the COW Do. I'll try to make Cow DO X though.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 2:49 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Smile

Please add me to the confirmed list! I have just finished booking my tickets
Old Jul 24, 2013, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikeschu
I'm so sorry, but I have to be taken off of the list. I'm not going this year. I had an opportunity for changing careers that I'm taking advantage of, and it's the same time as the COW Do. I'll try to make Cow DO X though.
Congratulations on your Career change and the best of luck to you !!! ^

Glad to read you are considering coming down next year.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlyingCow
Please add me to the confirmed list! I have just finished booking my tickets
Excellent news !!!! ^
Old Jul 25, 2013, 3:39 pm

Hey,

I've longed to make my triumphant return to the Cow DO, but alas I will be on Martha's Vineyard during this time period. Have fun!
Old Jul 26, 2013, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
I'm still interested. Need to see if I can get time off from work.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by timid_trnchcoat
Hey,

I've longed to make my triumphant return to the Cow DO, but alas I will be on Martha's Vineyard during this time period. Have fun!
Thanks for the heads up... Im sure you will have a good time at MV and hope you consider coming down to EZE next year... ^
Old Jul 26, 2013, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MsEverywhere
I'm still interested. Need to see if I can get time off from work.
Great news.... do keep us updated and in the meantime I will keep my fingers crossed it works out for you !!!
Old Jul 29, 2013, 2:13 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, Hyatt Diamond
Just about a month to go! Already looking forward to yummy Malbec and yummy Cow!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.