Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Join us for a flight with Captain Denny on March 26 (and dinner on March 25) 2011!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Join us for a flight with Captain Denny on March 26 (and dinner on March 25) 2011!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2011, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by LIH Prem
Hyatt bathrobe and slippers .. is that ok?

-David
Don't forget the Hyatt showercap

I'll be in 3A on the flight. I'll also be in the RCC on Friday afternoon, before heading to the Hyatt..
Old Mar 23, 2011, 10:45 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
sorry to say we will have to back out of dinner

We thought Mr. s would have had some work by now but that hasn't been the case. So we just can't do it. Hope it's a great time!

We are traveling on Saturday for a family situation so may see some of you at SFO. Hope to fly with the good Captain at some point!
Old Mar 23, 2011, 10:46 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by boxo
Sorry! I meant to edit my post earlier with the link.

Intercontinental Hotels Group Senior VP of Marketing Steve Sickel shared his Friends & Family link with Randy a couple years ago and Randy shared it with his friends and family via his blog. So, it's legit. Nothing to worry about IDing your friend or family. Bookmark it. ^
Thanks!!! Bookmarked.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 10:51 am

Programs: UA 1K
Looks like the party in F is growing . 5E and 5F for us (easy access to both aisles).

I agree with others that it may be more fun to be in coach, but with the exhorbitant coach fares, the F saver award was just too tempting for this flight.

Since we're on outright awards, though, so we can't contribute to the upgrade clearance experiment.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 11:04 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Looking forward to meeting many of you at Dinner on Friday and seeing some of you again!
Old Mar 23, 2011, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by ryandc99
Looking forward to meeting many of you at Dinner on Friday and seeing some of you again!
Good to see you'd be joining us ryandc99! It's always a fun event w/capt Denny.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 11:39 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ryandc99
This is a great way to meet a lot of Bay Area FTers (and others too )! I'm glad you'll be joining in the fun.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 1:51 pm

Programs: Ozark Go-Getters Gold, Statler Star Silver, others from a variety of alternate timelines
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
3C on the late ORD-LAX on Saturday.
I'll be on this flight, too -- a few rows in back of you unless there's a miraculous UDU.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, NW forever
Just discovered this thread and booked a standard Y award for the flight -- right now in 12D. Sounds like too much fun to miss. Two tasks remain: finding a flight home and convincing my wife to let me go. I'd say 30% chance I'll be in attendance.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 5:56 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA 1K, DL 1MM/Silver
As a newly minted 1k (based on 100k+ on CO last year), I'm learning the hard way that 1k status, while indicated on my account and in reservations, doesn't transfer to the UDU process. I wasn't "waitlisted" until 72hrs on my Friday flights, so I called 1k. Unfortunately, it was after all of you folks cleared NF. I'm waitlisted on a W fare.

Flying to SJC on Friday afternoon. Arriving at 6:30pm, have a ow car rental to SFO. Hope to be in time for dinner! Hoping more to snag a vdb and get rerouted to SFO!
Old Mar 23, 2011, 6:35 pm

I am in 4A (thanks karung99!!)
Old Mar 23, 2011, 7:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
If you are staying at the SFO Hyatt, and would like to find a cheaper rate, check the HR SFO Facebook. Advertising rooms for $109..

http://www.facebook.com/#!/hyattregencysfoairport

Originally Posted by Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Planning a trip to the Bay Area? Well we have just the rate for you! For a limited time book here for $109 a night exclusively on Facebook! Go to our Make a reservations tab to enter!
Old Mar 23, 2011, 7:45 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
Hey all -- can't believe I didn't see this until now. If there's still room, please count me and +1 for dinner. Unfortunately work commitments means I won't be able to fly with you all but still looking forward to seeing faces old and new!
Old Mar 23, 2011, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Great!^ There's still plenty of room for dinner -- the private room we has holds up to 50 people. If more people can join us, great!
Old Mar 23, 2011, 8:53 pm

lucky did you clear?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.