Search

The Second Annual Frequent Traveler Awards, Citi Field April 28th

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2011, 12:09 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

The Second Annual Frequent Traveler Awards, Citi Field April 28th

Greetings all!

First of all, thank you so much to everyone how attended our first event in Houston in November. You sure helped us make the event a success. Not an open seat in the house and it made me sad to turn away people who wanted to attend at the last minute.

An awesome experience awaits attendees of the awards ceremony at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets, on April 28, 2011.

The ceremony will be just one of a number of events for frequent travelers that weekend. More information on the events will be shared in the coming weeks.

We are OF COURSE continuing the tradition to invite our friends here on Flyertalk! But unfortunately, there will be a very limited number of seats available due to space concerns.

Pre-registration is open. Please send me a PM to secure your spot as soon as possible. You will be sent an email when the private registration page opens

Cheers

-Tommy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.