Search

The 2nd Annual MIA Young Elite and Young Elite at Heart DO April 8th-April 10th

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2011, 10:25 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, UA 2P
Wish I read about this earlier, would love to go. Next year I am game
Old Apr 8, 2011, 10:19 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
so seems like chiflero won't be able to make it this weekend. i'm in town, staying at a hostel in sobe, if anyone wants to meet up tonight or tomorrow, send me a txt msg. imm not sure who is in town, so here's my contact info

Last edited by jfkeze; Feb 20, 2022 at 11:51 am
Old Apr 8, 2011, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Originally Posted by jfkeze
so seems like chiflero won't be able to make it this weekend. i'm in town, staying at a hostel in sobe, if anyone wants to meet up tonight or tomorrow, send me a txt msg. imm not sure who is in town, so here's my contact info
As Andrew said, I'm still in New York. I just had my Godmother pass away this morning and as much as I love to give my time, energy and enthusiasm to FT and to all things partying, I just don't have it in me. I truly apologize to all of you who made it down, especially netfish as I know he was truly psyched to come this year.

Dinner reservations at Bongos cafe is still set for 8pm tomorrow night. It's under Christian Martinez and it's absolutely great food that also becomes a night club later on in the night so I highly recommend all of you make it.

I will make the time and effort to plan something for the summer. As much as I HATE throwing money on a airfare away, I'd be a depressed fool all weekend if I were to show up. Please enjoy Miami to the fullest, party it up like it's going out of style, have a shot for me and hope to see some of you soon.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Feb 20, 2022 at 12:13 pm Reason: Conform with edited version of quoted post

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.