Vote to help a FlyerTalk member

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vote to help a FlyerTalk member

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2010, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
I don't think thats a good idea as that will just indicate to everyone that a systemwide PM can be sent out for every survey, vote etc

Im not saying this particular issue is not worth it but I really don't want pms from every FT'er who wants to reach as many FT'ers as one can b/c a precedent has been started
i didn't mean it seriously....hence the smiley at the end....
Old Oct 14, 2010, 11:30 am

Programs: *Alliance
Hmmm. Just voted and then went back to the site again and the total votes hadn't changed. So the total on your page may not be a true number.
Old Oct 14, 2010, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Bonnerbl
Hmmm. Just voted and then went back to the site again and the total votes hadn't changed. So the total on your page may not be a true number.
i noticed that too....i think it takes a few minutes to change....
Old Oct 15, 2010, 9:58 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by lin821
Just added another vote successfully after 20+ hours.
Fifty-one hours passed since my last post in this thread. If the system was on a 12-hour cycle, I would have been able to add at least 4 more votes for Dave. However, it only allowed me to cast two and the last successful vote was 5-minute ago.

Originally Posted by weinberg81
These glitches are noted, I keep letting the organizers know.
I hate to say this but the committee/organizers shouldn't have arbitrarily extended the voting period after the voting had begun. Not to mention having a voting system with such an "inaccurate" clock. See the 3 new "black horses" outnumbered Dave in the last three days! It's so unfair!

Dave, you would have been in the top 20 if the original terms were honored. With so many holes in the system, any words from the organizers how they'll do it right for you?
Old Oct 15, 2010, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

well tried dave....keep up the good work....
Old Oct 15, 2010, 10:44 am
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Originally Posted by saad
well tried dave....keep up the good work....
+1^ And yay FTers who kept this alive!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.