Reload this Page >

Come Fly With Me (FLY FOR FREE) on the Star Alliance MegaDo II

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Come Fly With Me (FLY FOR FREE) on the Star Alliance MegaDo II

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2010, 3:56 pm

Programs: OnePass Platinum, Starwood Platinum, Avis First, Hilton Silver, Marriott Platinum
Looks like some serious weather nastiness at EWR.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Driving by DCA
It sounds like what we would call it if CO were merging with US instead of UA.
Don't you mean Alaska (AS) and CO?
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by chubbuni13
Loooooong time lurker but first time poster, Randy. I figured this thread would be the one to break me out of my shell. I saw your section on Gabriel Leigh's Frequent Flyer documentary and I was really impressed how you took your knowledge and passion of this industry and grew it into the empire it is today.

My wife and I just got matching 75,000 mile sign up bonuses on AA, and I can see how this could start to be an addiction.
Welcome to FlyerTalk!!
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
If I win, I think I'll drive out to either BPT or CLL on Thursday evening, for the line.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by rolov
in before the
beat you.
Code:
                                                                        ccccccccc                                                                     
                                                     coOO888888888888888888O8888888888888888888OCooc                                                  
                                           coO888888888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8O888888Coc:                                        
                                    cC8888888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88888OCc                                  
                              :o888888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8888Oo:                            
                         :o88888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@88OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8O8Oo:                       
                     :C8888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@88OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88o:                   
                  o8888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8OOC                
               o8888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO             
             8888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8OO          
          C888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO        
        O888OOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO      
      C88OOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    
    o888OOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@8CCC8@@@Ooo@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8Co@@@8Cc8@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  
   C88OOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@:......oC...c@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@O@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8...c@@....8@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
  C88OOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@8....C@@[email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8...c@@....8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 C88OOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@c...O@@@@@C...c@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8...c@@....8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 88OOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@8.........c@@C...c@:...C@@@@@@@:...O@@o........:O@@@C...:....:c.........c@@O.........c@@@8...c@@....8@@@C....o@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
C88OOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@8cc:...:cco@@C...c@@....8@@@@@o...o@c....:oCc....:@@C....:oo:Coc....:ccco@@@::cCCc:[email protected]@@....8@8....:@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOO
O8OOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@c...8@@@@@C...c@@8....@@@@O...:@c...c@@@@@@O...:@C...8@@@@@@@....8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[email protected]@@....O:...:8@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOO
O8OOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@c...8@@@@@C...c@@@C...:@@@[email protected]...@@@@@@@@....8@@@@@@@[email protected]@@.........O@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOO
C8OOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@c...8@@@@@C...c@@@@o...o@:...O@8................@C...@@@@@@@@....8@@@@@[email protected]@@..........c@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOO
 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@c...8@@@@@C...c@@@@@:...:...o@@@....O@@@@@@@@@@@@C...@@@@@@@@....8@@@@@....@@@@@[email protected]@@....C@@:...:@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@c...8@@@@@C...:@@@@@@......:@@@@O....:O@@@8o.8@@@C...@@@@@@@@:...:8@@C8....o@@@C.....@8....@@....8@@@c....8@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOC
  COOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@c...8@@@@@8....:O@@@@O.....@@@@@@@:...........8@@C...@@@@@@@@@:[email protected]@@@@C....o@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOCO
   COOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@8888@@@@@@@@CCC@@@@@@@:...O@@@@@@@@@@8CCCCO8@@@@@@888@@@@@@@@@@@OCCCC8@@@@8CCCO@@@8CC@@@OCC@@8888@@@@@@@8888@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOCO 
     OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Oc...o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOC   
      COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8......O@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCC    
       oCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@8coC8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCC      
          COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCC        
            oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCo          
               COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCC             
                  COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCC                
                     oCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCC                    
                         oCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCo                       
                              oCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO888888OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOOOCCoo                           
                                   ooCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOOC                               
                                           CCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOO                               
                                                    oCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@@@OOOOOOC                              
                                                                   oooooooCCCCoooooo           COOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@@@OOOOOOC                             
                                                                                                 COOOOOOOOOO8@@@@@@OOOOOOC                            
                                                                                                   oCOOOOOOOOOO8@@@@OOOOOOOo                          
                                                                                                       COOOOOOOOOOO8@OOOOOOOo                         
                                                                                                          oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOC                        
                                                                                                             @8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8                      
                                                                                                               @@8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO                     
                                                                                                                     @8OOOOOOOOOOOO@                  
                                                                                                                          88OOOOOOOO8@                
                                                                                                                               @8OOOOO8@

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
in before the
Late

Programs: After years of status, back to Peon levels. Anti-Apostheid Platinum, PWP CentCom
Penalty Box Consulting LLC - now hiring PWPers.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by COFlyerCLE
Ugghh, had to reboot.
n00b!

Programs: OnePass Platinum, Starwood Platinum, Avis First, Hilton Silver, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by photog72
Apple is your friend. @:-)
I haven't turned this iPad off in weeks.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
I want to do FRA-CAR-A-CAS
There's a pretty cool CCS-DAM line to be had, if you're willing to fly Aerolineas Chavez.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
If I win, I think I'll drive out to either BPT or CLL on Thursday evening, for the line.
I like the way you think! ^

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
This is a wise answer.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UALCO Holdings General Member
Bot Post!
I sold all my bots to the passengers in coach on EWR-MCO, now I can buy a first class nonstop LAX-BTR :-:
FlyerTalk Evangelist

msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just ended up talking to myself in the box

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.