Come Fly With Me (FLY FOR FREE) on the Star Alliance MegaDo II

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Come Fly With Me (FLY FOR FREE) on the Star Alliance MegaDo II

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
First ... welcome to FlyerTalk and if I would have known you were coming along, I would have waited one more day before starting.

Two things. To really put you in the good graces of FlyerTalk, you'll want to spend your time posting about miles, points and travel so that I will know your story by the next time. And I do these types of things whenever there is a demand and need from our fellow members, so you never know. And secondly, there really might be no better way to really find out what FlyerTalk is all about than to come along on this trip. Just because you aren't eligible for the random draw, doesn't mean you can't buy a ticket like many others and come fly along.

I encourage all members to think about joining us. It's going to be a great time and you really need not be all that interested in the Star Alliance, United or Continental to enjoy yourself. It's really about the members and that's why I'm trying to help two of them with this. So think about it.

Here's the link the to enrollment and details:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...terthread.html
Community Increase = Moar. :-:
Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:56 am

Programs: CO One Pass Hipster, *G, Expedia Elite Plus, :rolleyes: Premier Exec.
Everytime you post a , god kills a kitten
Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:57 am

Programs: After years of status, back to Peon levels. Anti-Apostheid Platinum, PWP CentCom
Originally Posted by sc flier
froglegs
Nein.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by belynch
Chicken and waffles?
Only if you are using real maple syrup.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A menace to everything in the sky. Yes. Even birds.
Programs: Eh+ Rapid Rolleyes
I encourage all members to think about joining us. It's going to be a great time and you really need not be all that interested in the Star Alliance, United or Continental to enjoy yourself. It's really about the members and that's why I'm trying to help two of them with this.
And all of us sincerely appreciate it.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
For any lurking newbies, this ain't just a collection of sad plane nuts, like A.nut. It's a collection of plane nuts that travel extensively, and organize beer-drinking festivities in far flung places. ^
FlyerTalk Evangelist

First ... welcome to FlyerTalk and if I would have known you were coming along, I would have waited one more day before starting.

Two things. To really put you in the good graces of FlyerTalk, you'll want to spend your time posting about miles, points and travel so that I will know your story by the next time. And I do these types of things whenever there is a demand and need from our fellow members, so you never know. And secondly, there really might be no better way to really find out what FlyerTalk is all about than to come along on this trip. Just because you aren't eligible for the random draw, doesn't mean you can't buy a ticket like many others and come fly along.

I encourage all members to think about joining us. It's going to be a great time and you really need not be all that interested in the Star Alliance, United or Continental to enjoy yourself. It's really about the members and that's why I'm trying to help two of them with this. So think about it.

Here's the link the to enrollment and details:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...terthread.html
Hi Randy and thank you for the generous offer.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
Waiting for conference call.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bdjohns1
Welcome to the club.
Does this club include bacon?
Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:58 am

Programs: After years of status, back to Peon levels. Anti-Apostheid Platinum, PWP CentCom
Originally Posted by carvalh2
Everytime you post a , god kills a kitten
Teh Box is responsible for genocide?

Programs: UAL 1K, Million Miler
Originally Posted by wr_schwab
We don't have good BBQ in PA
You do, but it's by invitation only.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
For any lurking newbies, this ain't just a collection of sad plane nuts, like A.nut. It's a collection of plane nuts that travel extensively, and organize beer-drinking festivities in far flung places. ^
Well said.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This poast? It's moar.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by belynch
And all of us sincerely appreciate it.
+ @:-)
^
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
giant bulls!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.