Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore on March 20 and April 12

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2010, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Singapore on March 20 and April 12

I'm embarking on a fairly lengthy visit to Sri Lanka and plan to pass through SIN twice while en route. Given that it is such a popular and important destination for FTers, I was wondering whether anyone else will be in Singapore at around the same time.

Saturday, March 20: I am actually arriving at midnight on 3/19 but plan to hang out in the transit hotel for a few hours before venturing into town in the morning. I'll be in Singapore all day until early evening; my SQ flight to CMB does not depart until later that night.

Monday, April 12: I will be arriving on a SQ flight from CMB early that morning and will be heading back to Changi early the net morning, I have booked a room at the Conrad and can host at least one other person into the lounge.

So, is anyone else going to be in the area on those dates?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.