LAS "Up in the Air" Do December 25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2009, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL IK;Marriott Plat Elite;Hyatt Diamond;Hilton Gold;Hertz Presidents Circle

Hey All! I will actually be in LAS on December 25 and haven't seen my FT friends in quite awhile! Would love to see the movie "Up in the Air"... Apparently MRP Alert would like Chinese food...

Dinner location PF Chang's @ Planet Hollywood
5pm

Movie: Regal Green Valley Ranch 10
2300 Paseo Verde, Henderson, NV 89052

at 7:10

So...

WHO WANTS TO PLAY???

So far:

Confirmed:
Debua1k
Mr Debua1k
Debua1k daughter
MRP Alert
Sunnyhere
Mr and Mrs asya999

Possibly:
bhatnasx (come on and play!!! I still owe you!)
Debua1k mom

Last edited by debua1k; Dec 24, 2009 at 2:49 pm
Old Dec 9, 2009, 6:05 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
Count me in! ^
Old Dec 12, 2009, 1:06 am

Programs: UA 1K*MM, AA PP
Mr. 999 and I are maybe. Were going to see it in SF this weekend but might want to see it a second time and we'll be in LAS Xmas weekend.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL IK;Marriott Plat Elite;Hyatt Diamond;Hilton Gold;Hertz Presidents Circle
bumpity bump bump
Old Dec 21, 2009, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Come on guys!!! I know more will be in Vegas this weekend!!! Does anyone have any preference for theatres?

I was thinking dinner first, then movie... So, probably dinner about 5ish?

Does that work?
Old Dec 21, 2009, 8:08 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Wirelessly posted (FlyerTalk.com/wap is fun : BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.337 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I heard sam woo bbq had opened up an outlet at palazzo called woo iirc. How is pricing/availability?
Old Dec 21, 2009, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

just did a google search. Not very good ratings... Have you been there?
Old Dec 22, 2009, 12:01 am

We'll definitely be in LAS and be up for the movie, not sure about dinner - but we're carless. Which theatre has been nominated for the honor (if any)?
Old Dec 22, 2009, 1:19 am

Programs: AA PLT, WN A-List, Avis First
Dang, I'm leaving the day before. Just saw it tonight - I think it's only playing at the Rave in Town Center. It hilarious to walk out and see planes taking off from 25R!
Old Dec 22, 2009, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by asya999
We'll definitely be in LAS and be up for the movie, not sure about dinner - but we're carless. Which theatre has been nominated for the honor (if any)?
The Vegas FT crew is known for providing taxi service to FT Dos... Where are you staying? We will make sure that you have transportation. Since the movie will be playing all over town on XMas day, I was waiting until we choose the dinner site to determine the theatre. However, since it is quickly approaching, I think I need to make an executive decision. How about:

Regal Green Valley Ranch 10

at 7:10? Since Sunnyhere resides in Boulder City and MRPAlert is on the SW side of town, that seems to be in the middle. I am sure that we can arrange pickups for any of our out of town guests. I will have a rental car as well as my Camry and we can provide transport if needed.

Is there a Chinese restaurant close to there that you like, Marty?
Old Dec 22, 2009, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by automator
Dang, I'm leaving the day before. Just saw it tonight - I think it's only playing at the Rave in Town Center. It hilarious to walk out and see planes taking off from 25R!
It is still in limited release until XMas day... On Xmas it is all over town! Sorry we will miss you!
Old Dec 23, 2009, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

MRP Alert is going to find a restaurant and post it by end of day today! YIPPEE!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone...

PS - cross your fingers that my flights are ok today...
Old Dec 25, 2009, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by debua1k
The Vegas FT crew is known for providing taxi service to FT Dos... Where are you staying?
Regal Green Valley Ranch 10

at 7:10?
We're at the MGM and we're supposed to have dinner with some other folks today so we were thinking of just joining you for the movie, but I don't think we'll be done this early - I'll say don't plan around us, if we can make it, we'll grab a cab down and hope to get dropped off after the movie...

I guess we just moved to the "Maybe" category...
Old Dec 25, 2009, 2:45 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
My XMas breakfast is still sitting heavy, so I'll have to skip PFChangs, but I should be able to make the movie.
Old Dec 25, 2009, 5:55 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Wirelessly posted (FlyerTalk.com/wap is fun : BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.337 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Traffic is a bit bad. Deb and I may be a bit late, but are both on our way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.