Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

5X thankyou points for AT&T Universal Rewards cardmembers for restaurants and hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5X thankyou points for AT&T Universal Rewards cardmembers for restaurants and hotels

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2006, 9:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA (Exec Plat), ANA (Plat), Club Carlson (Gld), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Plat), SPG (Gld)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was solicited for a 5X thankyou points bonus promotion on my AT&T Universal Rewards card for hotels and restaurants.

The exact offer is "As an AT&T Universal Card member, you can get a total of 5 ThankYou PointsŪ1 for every $1
spent on restaurant and hotel purchases2 made with your AT&T Universal Card through this
summer."

The terms and conditions are: "1 Earn up to 75,000 ThankYou PointsŪ during any calendar year. This calendar-year limit will include any bonus ThankYou
PointsŪ you may be eligible to receive unless otherwise stated.
2 In order to qualify for this offer, your card account referenced above must be open and not in default under any card agreement
at all times. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another card product, you may no longer qualify
for this offer. Restaurants are merchants that prepare food and drinks for immediate consumption, typically on the merchant's
premises. Such merchants provide table service by a waiter or waitress, and a gratuity may be added to the bill. Fast food
restaurants are merchants that sell prepared food and beverages for immediate consumption either on the premises or packaged
for carryout. Hotels are establishments that provide lodging and usually meals and other services for travelers and paying guests.
We do not determine whether or not merchants classify purchases as being made at restaurants and hotels, but do reserve the
right to determine which purchases qualify."

I called customer service to ascertain exactly what summer was and found out the promotion is valid from 5/18/06 - 09/15/06.

In order for you to qualify for this offer, however, you must be targeted. You can find out if you are targeted by logging in online and looking at the offers on the right side of your screen. You may need to refresh it several times or more for the offer to come up. If so you will then need to activate the offer. Hope others have been targeted and good luck earning 5X thankyou points for restaurants and hotels. I now will be switching my restaurant spending to this card until the offer is over from my MBNA Rewards and Hilton HHonors cards which I previously used for dining since this has a higher earnings value in comparison to those cards (IMHO).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.