Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CItibank card with "TravelerMiles" Program

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2002, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

CItibank card with "TravelerMiles" Program

Don't know how useful this would be to non-ABA members, but perhaps Citibank has similar programs for other groups. Seems like a different concept - I'd like to get your input!

www.abacard.com

------------
Earn travel rewards simply by using your credit card.
For every dollar you spend on purchases with your enrolled credit card, you'll automatically earn one TravelerMile. Use your card for everyday expenses – like clothing, gas, groceries or dining out – and for major purchases, too. Use your credit card and earn TravelerMiles. It's that easy.

Earn travel discounts faster – with as few as 6,000 TravelerMiles.
Unlike a lot of other travel programs, you don't have to collect tens of thousands of points before you can cash in. Accumulate just 6,000 TravelerMiles points and redeem them for a $100 discount on air travel, domestic or international, on any major airline! Up to $400 in discounts may be applied to a single ticket.

Fly FREE sooner – with just 24,000 TravelerMiles!
Accumulate 24,000 TravelerMiles points and redeem them for one FREE round-trip coach ticket* on any major U.S. airline to any destination within the contiguous United States.

You pick the airline. You pick the day.
You choose the major airline you want to fly and when you want to fly. You can use your TravelerMiles 365 days a year – even on holidays. There are no blackout periods.

Enroll in TravelerMiles now!
The annual membership fee for the Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. TravelerMiles program is just $39 – a fee that more than pays for itself the first time you redeem your TravelerMiles.

Redeeming your TravelerMiles.
When you're ready redeem your TravelerMiles, just call the TravelerMiles Redemption Center at 1-800-424-2FLY(2359) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You'll be guaranteed the lowest available published airfare at the time you make reservations. And should you need hotel or car rental arrangements when you redeem, our travel consultants are also linked to over 1,000 hotels and over 30 car rental companies.
--------------
Old Apr 6, 2002, 2:51 pm

I'm pretty sure that Travelmiles is a Citibank USA program, not to be confused with the other Citibank (that has AA, etc.).
Old Apr 6, 2002, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

You are right. Is there any real difference? ANy experiences with them?

http://www.citibankusa.com/
Old Apr 16, 2002, 8:44 am

Location: you can't affordably get there (anywhere) from here (central MT)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Aspirapolvere:
ANy experiences with them?</font>
I LOVE this card! All the hype has proved true for me . . . especially great is that you can get a domestic award for less than 24K miles when fares are low . . . rather than spending 24K for a domestic award ticket (or 25K with airline programs), spend 2 or 3 vouchers when prices allow -- using only 12 or 18K miles -- AND get miles for the flight!

(Altho' I thought they had upped the ante to 8K miles for a $100 voucher . . . yup! they have for the nonABA card . . . those of us who have the card are grandfathered to the 6K level . . . this is a good thing!)
Old Jun 13, 2008, 2:02 pm

new card with Traveler miles

I talked with a great woman at Citibank who told me that many cards are phasing out the Travelermiles program which I have used for years. But one card that she indicated should keep the program is from Associated Bank.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.