Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

ThankYou points travel to West Coast (CA/WA) and Hawaii

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2018, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Hello - so, plans have changed and now we are looking to take a trip out to the west coast from NYC (rather than Asia as in a previous post of mine). The plan as of now is to fly from NYC to L.A. then road trip up to Seattle from there, then fly to Hawaii for a week and then head back to NYC from there.

So, any suggested uses of thank you points for this trip? Some googling reveals trying to use KrisFlyer on United may work tho I’m not sure if they require round trip bookings for partner awards. One wrinkle is we are trying to make this happen at the end of June .... so, a bit last minute... any advice is appreciated!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.