Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi ThankYou added Avianca LifeMiles as transfer partner

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi ThankYou added Avianca LifeMiles as transfer partner

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2019, 9:19 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by dval44
....RIGHT NOW....
If you were working with someone at Citi at 9:00pm (EST) on a Friday night, I would start fresh on Tuesday during prime business hours. The people with real authority typically do not choose to work nights or weekends.
dval44 likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 12:17 pm

Update: the miles *without* the bonus just posted in my account. I received an email from Avianca, so they seem to the ones to talk to. Now time to battle for the bonus
Old Jan 16, 2019, 12:31 pm

Update: Citi claims they have no way of knowing when they ran past bonuses. They said they can only see current bonuses.

The incompetence is *staggering*
Old Jan 17, 2019, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by dval44
Update: Citi claims they have no way of knowing when they ran past bonuses. They said they can only see current bonuses.

The incompetence is *staggering*
The information re the bonus is still up in the Lifemiles website. I'd capture a screenshot (if you haven't already done so) and submit that as proof. Good luck!
Old Jan 21, 2019, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by halamadrid
The information re the bonus is still up in the Lifemiles website. I'd capture a screenshot (if you haven't already done so) and submit that as proof. Good luck!
Thank you! I was able to capture a screenshot.

And now now there is a “ticket looking into the matter” 🙄
Old Jun 24, 2019, 11:02 am

anybody having issue transfering TYP to Lifemiles today?

got this error "‘When we tried to complete your Points Transfer, we encountered a system error. Please try again or contact Customer Service for help"
Old Jun 27, 2019, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by gnomey
anybody having issue transfering TYP to Lifemiles today?

got this error "‘When we tried to complete your Points Transfer, we encountered a system error. Please try again or contact Customer Service for help"
did you get this resolved? Thinking about emptying my TYP account today to take advantage of the extra 5% bonus (for a total of 30%).
Old Jun 27, 2019, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by notquiteaff

did you get this resolved? Thinking about emptying my TYP account today to take advantage of the extra 5% bonus (for a total of 30%).
yes, i did. one of those citi IT issues :x
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 9:40 pm

I transferred 13000 ThankYou points to Lifemiles account. I got the confirmation email from Lifemiles saying "Your points have been converted to LifeMiles".
I also see the +13000 points in "Rewards Activity" tab in Lifemiles account. However, oddly my account still says 0 LIfemiles. Has anyone else experienced this? What is the best way to resolve this? I cannot book the award travel that I want to.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 7:17 pm

Programs: AA: EXP Hilton: Gold, SPG: Gold, Hyatt: Plat
I'm having the same issue... when did your miles actually post / become usable?
Old Apr 20, 2021, 2:50 am

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Any DP’s on transferring to another person’s Avianca account?
Old Sep 9, 2021, 11:26 am

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by yaseenk2002
I transferred 13000 ThankYou points to Lifemiles account. I got the confirmation email from Lifemiles saying "Your points have been converted to LifeMiles".
I also see the +13000 points in "Rewards Activity" tab in Lifemiles account. However, oddly my account still says 0 LIfemiles. Has anyone else experienced this? What is the best way to resolve this? I cannot book the award travel that I want to.
This happened to me this morning. How (and how long) did this take to resolve??
Old Sep 17, 2021, 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by Paul5795
This happened to me this morning. How (and how long) did this take to resolve??
This also just happened to me today. The “rewards activity” shows up instantly, but 0 available LM. I called LM customer service and was told that I should be able to see the miles reflected in the available LM after 00:00 El Salvador time. Were you able to resolve this eventually and how long did it take in the end?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.