Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TYP Flight Redemption: Havana

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2017, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

TYP Flight Redemption: Havana

I've been trying to find flights to Havana, but the site doesn't seem to be able to think that HAV or Havana are valid departure cities.

How can I book one of the flights?
Old Feb 27, 2017, 4:49 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Originally Posted by bver100
I've been trying to find flights to Havana, but the site doesn't seem to be able to think that HAV or Havana are valid departure cities.

Call 800-842-6596.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by bver100

Try calling Customer Service, and ask them to transfer you to the Thank You travel agent. As long as you have the flights info to feed them, the agents can book flights and give you the TY points quote manually even if the flights don't show up on the TY travel portal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.