Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Prestige: Priority Pass Select membership.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Prestige: Priority Pass Select membership.

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2015, 2:28 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Mortgasm
What do you get for entry with the Prestige Priority?
You can read the Priority Pass entry for each lounge here:

http://www.prioritypass.com

After reviewing the entries perhaps you can ask more specific questions.
Old May 23, 2015, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Mortgasm
Has anyone used this at the Hong Kong Plaza Premium lounges? What do you get for entry with the Prestige Priority? We're a family of four considering staying overnight there on a transit to Bali.
Wouldn't a hotel room be a bit more comfortable?
Old May 24, 2015, 12:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by dkjb3t4
I just received this card but because I'm currently out of state, I am unable to have it with me when I travel.
Do you think I could show a picture of this card with my name on it and I'll be able to use it?
I'd say no chance - they need to swipe the card, and although they can potentially just enter the numbers I doubt you'll find somewhere that will from a photo...

Of course there's no harm in trying, but I'd be very ready to be rejected.
Old May 24, 2015, 3:27 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by dkjb3t4
Hey guys I have a question.

I just received this card but because I'm currently out of state, I am unable to have it with me when I travel.
Do you think I could show a picture of this card with my name on it and I'll be able to use it?
There have been a few reports of success where people logged onto the PP website, printed off proof of membership, and displayed that at the lounge entry.
Old May 26, 2015, 10:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, United Gold
So I received my priority pass select card in the mail today. Went to login online on their priority pass website and it wouldn't work. Called up Priority Pass and they stated Citi had canceled my Priority Pass card while it was in the mail and had re-ordered it, and to wait for the replacement card....I'm wondering if anyone else has run into something similar. Seems rather odd, although I had called them earlier last week regarding the status of the card since I had been hoping to use it for Memorial day travels, which didn't happen.
Old May 26, 2015, 11:00 pm

My wife received her Priority Pass card about a month ago. We did not read the literature; are we supposed to login to activate that card? I thought it would be ready to use the moment we received it.

Originally Posted by RobotsRock
So I received my priority pass select card in the mail today. Went to login online on their priority pass website and it wouldn't work. Called up Priority Pass and they stated Citi had canceled my Priority Pass card while it was in the mail and had re-ordered it, and to wait for the replacement card....I'm wondering if anyone else has run into something similar. Seems rather odd, although I had called them earlier last week regarding the status of the card since I had been hoping to use it for Memorial day travels, which didn't happen.
Old May 26, 2015, 11:13 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, United Gold
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
My wife received her Priority Pass card about a month ago. We did not read the literature; are we supposed to login to activate that card? I thought it would be ready to use the moment we received it.
No login is required to activate the card. It is supposed to be ready to use. I tried the online login out of curiosity to find out it already had been cancelled!
Old May 27, 2015, 11:58 am

Maybe I'll check ours to make sure it's fine too
Old May 27, 2015, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I already have two Priority Pass memberships. Is there any way to transfer the membership you receive with this card to someone else? (spouse/colleague) without them having access to your credit line? Or if they were to be added as an authorized user...if one were to cut up the credit card before they received it, technically they could use PP membership without touching your credit line?
Old May 27, 2015, 1:03 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
...Or if they were to be added as an authorized user...if one were to cut up the credit card before they received it, technically they could use PP membership without touching your credit line?
This should work, but bear in mind that additional cards on a Prestige account are not free.
Old May 27, 2015, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by mia
This should work, but bear in mind that additional cards on a Prestige account are not free.
Any idea if I can have them change the name on the PP card they already sent me then instead?
Old May 29, 2015, 12:08 pm

Programs: Spire Amb IHG, HH Gold, TR Diamond, Mlife Plat, National Exec, Avis Pref Plus
I've had my Citi Card for a while now and the Priority Pass still has not arrived. I'm a bit sad but I guess I just need some more patience lol.
Old May 30, 2015, 7:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP; Hilton Gold (Citi Card); Priority Pass (Citi Prestige); Nexus/Global Entry/TSA Pre
Originally Posted by csyoung49
I've had my Citi Card for a while now and the Priority Pass still has not arrived. I'm a bit sad but I guess I just need some more patience lol.
My PP card arrived within a week. If it has been a while I'd definitely call and ask about it.
Old May 30, 2015, 8:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by csyoung49
same thing happened to me and i called after about 3-4 weeks, and it turned out that citi gave PP the wrong address. I had to initiate an address change on the citi end, and then asked citi to call pp to transfer the address change.. and eventually my card arrived in another 3 weeks :\
Old Jun 1, 2015, 10:09 am

Opened my Prestige card in early April and received the PP card and other materials about a week later. This weekend, I received an identical card from PP in the mail with all the same materials they sent with the first mailing.

This happen to anybody else?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.