Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

What did you do with your Citi Exec AA boxes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What did you do with your Citi Exec AA boxes?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2014, 12:49 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by sdsearch
How about a picture?
Old Jun 10, 2014, 1:20 pm

I stack them up all around my room and sit there listening to Aloe Blacc - The Man.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 2:12 pm

Programs: DL, AA
Originally Posted by bmrisko
I stack them up all around my room and sit there listening to Aloe Blacc - The Man.
^
Old Jun 10, 2014, 2:34 pm

Given how fancy the box was, I was honestly expecting a nicer looking card. Not that it really matters to me but I think Chase has set the 'curb appeal' bar with the Sapphire and Marriott cards. The other thing I found interesting was that I received the cards send overnight FedEx with Saturday delivery but the supporting paperwork overnighted via UPS on the Monday. Wonder how much that cost them And they complain about the bottom line
Old Jun 10, 2014, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by TravisSC
Given how fancy the box was, I was honestly expecting a nicer looking card. Not that it really matters to me but I think Chase has set the 'curb appeal' bar with the Sapphire and Marriott cards. The other thing I found interesting was that I received the cards send overnight FedEx with Saturday delivery but the supporting paperwork overnighted via UPS on the Monday. Wonder how much that cost them And they complain about the bottom line
After receiving my metal Marriott card, I'm always bummed when a new card arrives and it isn't metal. Oh well, keeps the weight down during those CVS runs.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 2:59 pm

I run my hands over the smooth surface, still in disbelief that money is wasted by a large bank on this box, as they hand out multiple exec cards like candy to anyone who applies...I wonder if non-churner's are even 1% of their applicants.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 3:14 pm
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
yeah for how fancy this box is and given that this card is considered a premium product (executive, world elite) plus the card is somewhat advanced by already having EMV etc, I wish they had instead spend the money making this card out of metal... ala Black Card FTW ... wasted money on the box, overnight shipping all the paperwork no one reads etc etc just give us a fancier card instead Citi!
Old Jun 10, 2014, 7:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bobby21
I wonder if non-churner's are even 1% of their applicants.
On the other hand, if even a modest fraction of their applicants apply and pay the annual fee but never complete the high spend and thus don't get the bonus miles, they make a lot of money on that compared to their "normal" cards where if someone fails at the spend (which isn't quite as likely at lower spend thesholds, I would think), they still haven't paid a dime of annual fee the first year, so that bank doesn't end up able to say to itself "gotcha on that!" the way they can with Exec card spend failurites.
Old Jun 11, 2014, 4:37 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by drminn
We obviously do because 1) you read it, and 2) you posted in it.
I did and I even looked back today, but I am a little but dumber because of it However, I read alot of mindless dribble on the internet.

Originally Posted by kenshinluo
Spreading environmental consciousness
I will never live long enough to ever see the damage that I have done to this planet and we will not be having any rugrats to leave this planet too. I am only concious of my environment if it is filled with cute naked Thai girls (well most any cute female would work, but we do like our Thai girls.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.