Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The essence of the Citi 2 browser trick

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2012, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by centrifuge41
Plus, with two AAdvantage Amexes, think about how much more exciting next year's small business saturday will be!
Really? I know with mutliple Amex cards from Amex the bank, I can't do it once per card, only once per account "umbrella" (which has two different Amex cards in my case).

So can you really double up on that promo with two Citi Amex cards (relateive to one Citi Amex card)?
Old Dec 13, 2012, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Really? I know with mutliple Amex cards from Amex the bank, I can't do it once per card, only once per account "umbrella" (which has two different Amex cards in my case).

So can you really double up on that promo with two Citi Amex cards (relateive to one Citi Amex card)?
I'm not sure what the situation is that you are describing, but I can assure you that with SPG, Delta, Business Gold and Hilton, the small business promo worked for me not only for each primary card, but AU as well. I don't have multiple Citi cards, so I can't vouch for that, but I did have success the past two years with Citi-, Penfed- and BofA-issued Amex cards. AU doesn't work for doubling up on the promo with non-Amex issuers since AU cards have the same card number.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 8:05 am

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, HHonors Diamond, National Executive
Hey everyone. I recently got two Citi Visa's at the same time to pull this off and now that I got the cards in the mail, I'm wondering if there's any potential issue with linking both cards to my Citi account that I already have for online management of the cards? Will this raise any red flags or should it be OK?
Old Dec 14, 2012, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by LucWise
Hey everyone. I recently got two Citi Visa's at the same time to pull this off and now that I got the cards in the mail, I'm wondering if there's any potential issue with linking both cards to my Citi account that I already have for online management of the cards? Will this raise any red flags or should it be OK?
It will be absolutely OK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.