Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi ThankYou Travel Fee for Ticket Cancellation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi ThankYou Travel Fee for Ticket Cancellation?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2017, 10:47 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Originally Posted by nowstime
Scheduled changed for more than 5 hours. Used my Citi Prestige card for 1.6 redemption but cancelled my Prestige but still have the Premier. Would it be possible to return the points to another card?
What did you find out?

I was lucky enough to get a schedule change but my wife no longer has the card (or any TYP account for my wife).
Old Aug 15, 2017, 11:32 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by beachfan
... any chance I can some residual value ...
Have you contacted AA to change the ticket? If they won't do it, call Connexions. If you need to change, rather than cancel, I don't see how the ThankYou Rewards account would enter into the discussion.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 12:56 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I'd prefer to cancel, as the reason for going is no longer there (change in venue ; new venue not appealing). There was a schedule change,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.