Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Discount/ Corp codes for choice ascend hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2019, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Any good Corp discount codes for choice hotels ascend collection
Old Jan 4, 2019, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Mykulchadwyk
Any good Corp discount codes for choice hotels ascend collection
Welcome to FlyerTalk, Mykulchadwyk.

It has nothing to do with Ascend Collection per se. The same codes give the same discounts at most Choice properties (at least in the USA). There's an Ascend Collection property at which I've stayed several times where the code I use works just like it does at Comfort, Quality, Clarion, etc.

They've changed the name but it's still the same as the SOS (Significant Organization Savings) codes as the past, and any SOS codes you find online (by googling "Choice SOS code" and/or "Choice discount code") are likely to work.

If you want to be on the safe side, pick an organization that you can answer some questions about. While I have never been asked for identification for the SOS code I've used, I have sometimes been asked questions about that organization by the check-in clerk, and it helped that I knew some stuff about that organization to be able to give an immediate answer that sounded plausible.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 12:44 pm

Programs: WN A-List, Club Carlson Concierge, IHG Plat, Choice Diamond: All things Chase
Google the Allied Business Network code. It works at less locations after they updated their website, but overall I've had good success with it.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 6:12 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Originally Posted by Don.Majik.Juan
Google the Allied Business Network code. It works at less locations after they updated their website, but overall I've had good success with it.
I'm not clear how that can be.

As I understand it, either an SOS code is valid or is not. It is not property specific, to the best of my knowledge.
Old Jan 10, 2019, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lougord99
I'm not clear how that can be.

As I understand it, either an SOS code is valid or is not. It is not property specific, to the best of my knowledge.
These days, some properties don't give it when they get beyond a certain amount of bookings, and not all properties gives the full 15% discount. So it may be the code, but the specific search you do. Do a search in a mostly close-to-sold-out area, and you may indeed see a number of properties that don't seem to offer the discount. But redo the search somewhere where every hotel is begging for guests, and you'll likely see a lot of properties offer the discount.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.