Targeted double points offer

Old Dec 4, 2018, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

Targeted double points offer

FYI - I received a targeted offer for double points on qualifying stays between December 4, 2018 and February 15, 2019. T&C seem fairly standard, with a max of 30,000 bonus points earned via the promotion. The link in the email directs to ChoiceHotels.com/DoublePoints.

Anyone else get the offer? The subject line suggested it was targeted, but not sure how deeply targeted it was.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 5:59 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
This is clearly not a targeted offer. It will be the winter bonus, when they often don't have a very good bonus. You simply got the email before most people for some reason. The link simply takes you to the page to register for the bonus.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's so not targeted, that it's currently showing on the main www.choicehotels.com page (in the middle horizontally and almost the middle scrolling-wise verticallly) as:

DOUBLE POINTS
ARE BACK.

Earn 2X the points on qualifying stays, up to 30,000 bonus points.*

LEARN MORE
*Terms and conditions apply.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.