When will this be back???

Really missing this for some stays....
Old Nov 13, 2017, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by miadukes
When will this be back???

Really missing this for some stays....
Why "some stays"?

Do you realize that points and cash at Choice (just like at IHG) was just a way of buying points (while making a points reservation), nothing more, nothing less? And the value of the points you bought was unrelated to the cost of the hotel?

The only thing is that it was a better value for buying points than the official Choice "buying points" rate. But it was still nothing more than buying points.

Meanwhile, why did you have to start a new thread? This one is still on the first page:
Old Nov 14, 2017, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Why "some stays"?

Do you realize that points and cash at Choice (just like at IHG) was just a way of buying points (while making a points reservation), nothing more, nothing less? And the value of the points you bought was unrelated to the cost of the hotel?

The only thing is that it was a better value for buying points than the official Choice "buying points" rate. But it was still nothing more than buying points.

Meanwhile, why did you have to start a new thread? This one is still on the first page:
Because for some stays this was a better option and yes I do realize that it was just "buying points".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.