Wiki Posts
Search

Finding my account activity

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2017, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Finding my account activity

I seem to recall that, with the new website, I was able to drill down and find out the details on what points came from which source: extras, bonuses, cc activity, etc. Now, all I seem to be able to see is the total points awarded for each stay and the total. Nothing in the way of detail, and I can't find anything on points from the cc.

Is there a trick to this? I would think I should be able to see where every point came from, check if anything is missing, etc.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 9:44 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Go to My Account, then My Point Activity. Scroll almost to the bottom, and you will see FULL-STAY HISTORY with a drop-down below it. Pick the date range you want then click VIEW.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 6:56 am

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Thank you. I didn't realize you could do that. It sure is buried.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Yay! That's it.

Except, instead of My Point Activity, I had to click on View All under Upcoming Stays. No matter, I found it!

And, yes ... it sure is hidden.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.