Points earned showing as zero

Old Jun 27, 16, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Points earned showing as zero

Is anyone seeing where their points earned for a stay show as 0? My account balance goes up, but it's hard to track where I'm at for the stay 2, get 8K points promo. I've emailed them about it but all they do is tell me that my points have posted.
Old Jun 28, 16, 6:09 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Choice Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
Choice overall seems hard to figure out where points come becuase you cant really see a very detailed log of your points, Sometimes on the app, you can see more detail for the quarter but that comes and goes as well. Try checkin the app, its usually more detailed if not just keep checking everyday as like I said it varies what it shows u
Old Jun 28, 16, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by ZDog377 View Post
Is anyone seeing where their points earned for a stay show as 0? My account balance goes up, but it's hard to track where I'm at for the stay 2, get 8K points promo. I've emailed them about it but all they do is tell me that my points have posted.
Yes. This happened to me 2 weeks ago. I had multiple stays in the same week. As each one posted it showed at 0 but without my point balance or night credit changing. After 2 days, the 0 goes away and everything posted as normal.
Old Jun 28, 16, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, lately it's been normal for the stay to show up first with the folio but with 0 points, and then for the correct number of points to show up (in place of that 0) within a few days after that.

Search this Thread