Wiki Posts
Search

CHOICE Hotels Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2016, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Originally Posted by Runner123
I have been playing daily since it started and have not won a thing-not even gold status (which is useless as I am already Platinum!)
Other than winning on husband's account , I have yet to win anything also and have been playing for over 30 days.... I have played at all different times and even the time that husband won and still nada.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 9:27 pm

Has anyone's winning points posted to their account yet? I won 10K points few weeks ago and nothing in my account still...
Old Apr 21, 2016, 6:26 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by msfrugalista
Has anyone's winning points posted to their account yet? I won 10K points few weeks ago and nothing in my account still...
Rules say after may 31 I think or by may 31
Old Apr 22, 2016, 8:37 am

My husband just won 10K points. I don't think he's played more than 10 times. Hope they post okay after May 31.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mareh
My husband just won 10K points. I don't think he's played more than 10 times. Hope they post okay after May 31.
Congrats!!! what time did he play?

I am still striking zero for myself.. been playing daily at different times, looking at what other times have won and I won't be up at 3:46 am ET. lol
Old Apr 22, 2016, 5:55 pm

so no one can win twice

SO I assume that no one is allowed to win 2 prizes in this game. What if someone failed to claim a prize because the deadline has passed or didnt want to claim the gold status award. I assume that you can only win one time for the whole game.

Has anyone actually won twice and deemed their sweepstakes entry invalid because they tried to claim two prizes?
Old Apr 22, 2016, 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by duranza
Congrats!!! what time did he play?

I am still striking zero for myself.. been playing daily at different times, looking at what other times have won and I won't be up at 3:46 am ET. lol
He played mid-morning eastern time zone. Good luck!
Old Apr 22, 2016, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mareh
He played mid-morning eastern time zone. Good luck!
Ha! just won a few minutes ago!
Old Apr 23, 2016, 12:27 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
I won 10K

I won just now: 10K points; was my second attempt. Received the email form within minutes, filled it out and got confirmation quickly as well..
Now I have to wait for the points to post at the end of May and find a place to use them...
Old Apr 23, 2016, 3:15 am

has anyone won twice? maybe it is pointless to play anymore if one has won anything
Old Apr 23, 2016, 7:38 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
thanks for splitting the thread.. my fault for posting the sweeps.. anyways.. I just played again today and no win.. I am sure that the fulfillment company will only give you the "prize" you won on your first try for that day.
Still no win for me.. ( husband won but not me the 10k)
As to not accepting your "gold" status win.. I would read the rules and see if they say whether you have to claim it or it automatically gets awarded.
Not sure about that. I played three times consecutively and won on the third try. Got a confirmation that I have a gift card coming. Now I haven't gotten it yet, but I'd think they would catch it at the verification email.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 9:19 am

Ha! just won a few minutes ago!
Yea! ^
Old Apr 25, 2016, 8:00 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Ugh, Ive managed to win gold on both accounts, what a waste! lol

Im going to keep trying just because.
Old May 15, 2016, 7:55 pm

Programs: AA, WN, BA, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I won 10k points on my first try, can't wait for them to post.
Old May 18, 2016, 10:08 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Second chance prizes being awarded!

Just got an e-mail from HelloWorld that I won the 10k point prize - presumably now they are drawing random winners for the unclaimed prizes from the instant win game.

Look for an e-mail with the title "Big news from the CP Mystery Reward Card Giveaway!" from [email protected]

^ to the original poster for alerting us to the promotion!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.