Wiki Posts
Search

New Comfort Inn, Sylva NC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2014, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Status Free
New Comfort Inn, Sylva NC

My mom is in the local hospital and I needed a place to stay. The Comfort Inn has been open less than a week. I'm the first guest in my room.

The hotel is very nice and the staff great. No hospital rate but my AAA rate was 10% off the $89 rate for 2 queens. They've allowed me to extend my stay three times.

There is a washer and dryer on the 3rd floor not sure about the others.

Good free wifi and free breakfast. Fruit, cereal, pastries, waffle maker, and some hot options. This morning was eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy. Coffee available in the lobby at all times.

It is adjacent to a Sonic and across the street from a plaza with a Walmart and several restaurants.

You don't have a lots of choices during a family emergency, but I've been quite happy with the hotel and would recommend it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.