Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Points or Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:41 pm
Original Poster

Points or Miles?

So I am new to the Choice rewards program (obviously ) and I read thru the entire member pdf to try and found out how many airline miles you earn per stay but found nothing.

I see that you can choose airline miles instead of points but it does not say what the calculations are. Do you earn the same amount of miles as you would points? IE 10 points per dollar?
Old Feb 26, 2013, 7:18 am

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by ctaul
So I am new to the Choice rewards program (obviously ) and I read thru the entire member pdf to try and found out how many airline miles you earn per stay but found nothing.

I see that you can choose airline miles instead of points but it does not say what the calculations are. Do you earn the same amount of miles as you would points? IE 10 points per dollar?
Usually 1/5 of the air miles. Go here:
http://www.choicehotels.com/en/choic...airlinerewards
Old Feb 28, 2013, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The big exception would be Southwest, where you earn a flat 600 Southwest Rapid Rewards points (worth basically $10) for every stay, no matter how many days in the stay (thus best to do it only on one-night stays), and no matter what the cost of the hotel (thus best to do it only for inexpensive hotels).
Old Mar 3, 2013, 2:44 pm

Programs: Choice Plat
Originally Posted by ctaul

I believe this the link you want
http://www.choicehotels.com/en/choic...p/airlinemiles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.