Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Fall 2012 Promotion: "Take two trips, earn one free night" Arr: 8/30 - 11/14/12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fall 2012 Promotion: "Take two trips, earn one free night" Arr: 8/30 - 11/14/12

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2012, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Firewind
Without starting a new thread to the effect, I'd just note that we're nearly a week off the end of the last round, and there's usually been a week between rounds in recent times. Choice, over to you...
Did they have a promo in previous years between Thanksgiving and New Years? I don't remember specifically about Choice, but I seem to remember several programs take a pause during that time, starting up again in early or mid January at the earliest.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
OK, I can't say for certain. I'm just remembering what I've seen as the most recent pattern. Moreover, it's seems like they've been revving it up recently. Not higher earnings, but more frequent 8,000s almost on the heels of one another.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

On the other hand, the deals with Preferred hotels seem to have gone the way of the dodo.

<sigh>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.