Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

New elite member survey: Question on Cash & Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2012, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Was filling out a survey they sent to some elite members, and while most of the questions centered around leisure travel (where you want to go, top considerations, etc.), one of the questions asked if you prefer to use cash or points, with three options: Cash, Points, cash & points (if available).

Interesting...
Old Jun 6, 2012, 8:54 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
I also answered an elite member survey this evening. In addition to the question about cash and points for Choice properties, there was one question about the desirability of an option of using Choice points (apparently without conversion) and cash to pay for airline flights. Kind of a strange question. No parameters offered, such as any suggested points and cash ratios, for either Choice properties or airline partners, nor any suggestion of the ratio of Choice points to cash for airline flights that would be required.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.