Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Choice Privilges Complaint

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2011, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Angry Choice Privilges Complaint

To whom could I email regarding an issue with Choice Privelges.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sybilroslyn
To whom could I email regarding an issue with Choice Privelges.
Go to the Choice Hotels website (www.choicehotels.com), click on Choice Priveleges at the top, then at the left of that page you'll find Choice Priveleges Contacts, and there you'll find an Email Us link.

(It's not an email address, it's a form you fill out online to email them.)

If it's about Choice Priveleges, select that as the Topic. (Ie, you're at a general Choice Hotels email us page, and you have to select Choice Priveleges as the topic to get it to the right people.)

The direct link is:

http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-...l/EmailSupport

And welcome to FlyerTalk, sybilroslyn!
Old Dec 30, 2011, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Angry Choice Privileges Complaint

Thank you for your email..
I tried that route and not helpful.
A, looking to connect with higher level management people--any suggestions
Old Dec 30, 2011, 10:06 am

Programs: Choice Privileges DIA, HHonors, United, Delta
http://www.choicehotels.com/en/about...M.yAlS9gc63.11

Bunches of addresses there.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 6:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sybilroslyn
Thank you for your email..
I tried that route and not helpful.
A, looking to connect with higher level management people--any suggestions
I don't know what the issue you want to contact them about is and what the nature of your desired resolution is, so I don't know whether this would apply, but the reason that route isn't helpful is because it's non-interactive. You can't tell whether they received or even understood your complaint.

For that reason, I would suggest starting iwith a phone call (because it's interactive), possibly asking for a supervisor if/when the first agent can't help enough.

On a phone call, you can at least tell if they heard and understood your complaint, and if they didn't, you have instant extra chances. With an email, you don't have that. And with writing physical mail to addresses, you don't have that either.

(Higher level management mail from random people is usually handled by front office staff, so even if you theoretically have the address of higher level management, just sending a letter off to them still doesn't mean that they'll even see it. IMHO getting middle management to talk to you about your complaint is often more productive than blindindly trying to send stuff to anyone, lower, middle, or upper.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.