Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > China
Reload this Page >

Chinese Visa - Agency Recommendations (UK Applicant)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2007, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin, BA, lots of hotel ones

I知 wondering if anybody could recommend an agency to handle my Chinese tourist visa application. I知 heading to Shangahi and Beijng in July and it will be near impossible to get it sorted in person.

Any help and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Old May 16, 2007, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by djmatthews
I知 wondering if anybody could recommend an agency to handle my Chinese tourist visa application. I知 heading to Shangahi and Beijng in July and it will be near impossible to get it sorted in person.

Any help and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
I did a google search for you with 'chinese visa agency uk' and many results came up. among othewrs a visa agency directory:
http://www.freeindex.co.uk/categorie...Visa_Agencies/
and this one
http://www.orientaltravel.co.uk/biztravel/visa.html
Old May 22, 2007, 3:08 am

Programs: KF Gold, BA Silver
I used Trailfinders. They probably aren't the cheapest around -- their service fees for a standard tourist visa were 」25 plus 」6 for return postage via Royal Mail special delivery -- but they are fairly reliable and I got my passport back within 5 working days from when they received it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.