Old Mar 12, 2017, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: muji
Print Wikipost

Connecting / airport transit inside PEK Beijing Capital

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2023, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
INT-INT, all within T3, 90min sounds perfectly fine (there is transfer security, but, at least pre-covid, they let pax in front on tight connections) unless the incoming flight is heavily delayed (>45min, at least)

I'd prefer such an INT-INT transfer in PEK over quite some airports (incl BKK, for example))
I can report back, that even less than 90 min was enough yesterday...

CA118 from HKG touched down at 12:23 with a delay of 33 min. Doors were open at 12:43.

Transfer security was passed at 13:03. Gate was reached at 13:06, Last Call for CA939 to Rome was ongoing. Doors were closed at 13:10. Scheduled departure was 13:25.

In short: I'd do it again without hesitation. The transfer experience was almost as smooth as in Vienna. My bag didn't make it.
YuropFlyer, m.y and narvik like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.