Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels near Guangzhou Airport

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2006, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold
Hotels near Guangzhou Airport

My son is transitting Guangzhou and has an overnight since his NW flight gets in too late to connect. Anyone with experience staying near the airport?

I found this one on ctrip:

Baiyun International Airport Hotel

Any advice on this hotel or others a short distance from the airport are recommended. Not looking anything more than a clean cheap room.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 1:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I am having trouble searching, but I actually stayed at, what I thought was, a very nice and reasonable hotel near Baiyun airport last year when transiting between BKK and and PEK (you used to have to overnight to do that on CZ).

Any, if per chance you can locate my trip report (from May 2005; destination was Ko Chang; "nw miles" could also be a useful search term), I'm pretty sure I noted the phone number. Cost was cheap (less than y250 and they had a free shuttle).
Old Aug 21, 2006, 8:53 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Miles & Smiles *G, PC Amb
Try Novotel

I know that they are building a Novotel at the airport - am unsure of whether it is completed yet or not. Other hotels are a fair distance away from the airport. But the Novotel looked like it is connected in some way to the terminal. Try www.accor.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.