Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

So Much For The Effectiveness Of TSA & SPOT/Woman Nearly Raped At DCA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So Much For The Effectiveness Of TSA & SPOT/Woman Nearly Raped At DCA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2009, 11:27 am

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by spotnik
It matters because TSA's authority is limited to permitting or denying access to the sterile area. If this individual is not attempting to access the sterile area, the best I can do is talk to him and/or report him to airport police. Despite the proclamations from HQ, most TSOs I know are reluctant to step beyond our statutory authority, either from laziness or an abundance of education.
If you see someone hanging around that appears out of place, wouldn't it be common sense to notify a LEO after so many hours? I'm not sure how long this thug had been "lurking" around DCA landside, but it sounds like he was there for many hours per the comment in the article that the TSO's had noticed him.

At the same time, I would have thought the airport police who are in charge over overseeing the landside part of the terminal would have noticed this guy and approached him. It's tough to say, as I wasn't there, but if he had been lurking around all day it would seem suspicious to me.

If the guy had luggage with him it would be one thing - perhaps a stranded traveler; if he was waiting on an arriving flight, it doesn't quite make sense that he'd be lurking around all day.

At the very least, the TSA/BDO could alert a LEO, and a LEO could have approached him to see what he was doing or to offer help, i.e. "Good Afternoon, Sir. I notice you've been around here all day - are you traveling today or is there a specific flight you're waiting on?" and then take the conversation from there.

I see no harm in asking what one is doing or asking if he needs assistance if the person seems out of place or something is amiss.

I'm not trying to place blame on the TSO's per se, but you'd think someone would at least speak up and let a LEO know "this guy has been hanging around for x hours, something doesn't seem right"

I cannot express enough admiration and respect for the FAMs. I don't think anyone can appreciate how truly horrible this type of incident can be for the victim unless they've lived through such an attack.
The FAM's did a great job! ^

Going forward, hopefully the police will keep a better eye on the landside area at not only DCA, but other airports too. I'm somewhat surprised this happened at DCA - with the upcoming presidential inauguration, I would have thought security and patrols around the airport would be up.

Good to be back. I just had some computer/internet access issues for the last few months. (Ie: my boyfriend actually wanted to complete his schoolwork, which left me without a computer to use.)
Welcome Back! It's good to have your point of view around here.

SDF_Traveler
Old Jan 13, 2009, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by eyecue
The first thing that you have to remember is the level of responsibility. The TSA is not responsible for the security of the entire airport. TSA is only there to screen passengers and baggage.
TSA needs to remember that and stick to its mission. @:-)
Old Jan 13, 2009, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The first thing that you have to remember is the level of responsibility.
C'mon, you know just as well as anyone that the TSA was meticulously assembled in a way that they would bear the least amount of, if any, responsibility of anything.

Granted when they do something outside the scope of screening and it turns out good, they were acting outside of TSA guidelines. They are quick to take credit for it though and this is perhaps the downside to this incident. Too many of the TSO's are screening focused, when they step off the CP they cannot get into the mindset that they are able to, or should be aware of their surroundings. It has to do with training and the nature of the job.
The TSA has set the standard in its overreaching boundaries and presenting itself as something more than checking for kaboomies at the checkpoint. Is it fair to you, as a human being? No. But this is what you, and everyone else who wears the uniform, bought into by joining the TSA and continuing to agree to abide by their rules and policies.

Again, classic example of "you made your bed, now lie in it."
Old Jan 13, 2009, 1:46 pm

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by LessO2
The TSA has set the standard in its overreaching boundaries and presenting itself as something more than checking for kaboomies at the checkpoint. Is it fair to you, as a human being? No. But this is what you, and everyone else who wears the uniform, bought into by joining the TSA and continuing to agree to abide by their rules and policies.
Cash isn't dangerous, nor does it go kaboom, but if a pax is spotted with a lot of cash at the CP, SOP seems to be LEO notification.

A small joint (or marijuana pipe or bong - i.e drug paraphernalia), while not dangerous, it may be illegal. If the TSA spots this, I believe SOP is to call a LEO.

Neither of these circumstances pose a danger to the public or an aircraft, yet such passengers are turned over to a LEO.

During the course of the day, if a TSO sees someone landside "lurking around" who appears suspicious or observes something unusual outside of the checkpoint, it seems there is no SOP or requirement for them to do anything -- because they're not coming thru the checkpoint.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 2:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz PC, AMEX PLAT
Well done FAM's. I just wish that they had put one of their well aimed shots in the perps head. I think that would have done wonders for airline/airport security.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Originally Posted by mhnadel
I am almost certain from the news story that I know exactly where the women's restroom in question is and it is, actually, fairly isolated. It is most likely the one on the walkway that leads to terminal A from terminals B/C. Since most people take the shuttle bus from the metro or parking to get to terminal A, there are not often many people passing by there. (I know it because it's also right by where the American Airlines Credit Union is, which has shared banking with my company's credit union and is the closest place to my main office to make deposits into my credit union account.)

I do, however, think there is a badging office or something like that just upstairs from that hallway, which is where I guess the TSOs were. You have to continue down the hallway quite a ways to get to the security screening area for terminal A.

Somebody hanging around right in that hallway might look suspicious, but there is an observation deck and art gallery area not far from there and I doubt that anybody would pay much attention to somebody hanging out in that area.
Disagree. The area is no more isolated than the area around BWI's observation deck or some of the passageways that connect sections of DFW.

If the guy was noticed by the TSA folks (and the TSA folks just love to hang out in the old baggage claim area around the corner or in the old "main terminal" atrium area), AND he looked suspicious, I believe that it's grounds for further questioning. Remember "See something, say something".

Meanwhile, in DC, they shut down Connecticut Ave at Cleveland Park this morning because a police dog smelled something in a construction van - most construction vans carry solvents, adhesives, and (yes) powder nail guns that would trigger a dog's smell. Major commuter route and Metro stop shut down for morning rush hour out of an abundance of caution. Go figure.

Originally Posted by Paolo01
Well done FAM's.
If I wasn't clear in my initial post, I agree completely.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by Superguy
I know you know that TSA's authority is limited. However, I'm not sure that TSA knows that. With authority expansions at the checkpoint and even in the sterile area, plus the reports where SPOT was playing outside the checkpoint (and even with the MMW scanners in the public area it tried), TSA as a whole doesn't seem to think it has limits.
This is one of the areas where there is a disconnect between HQ and field employees. In my (admittedly rather limited) experience, the average field employee is much less interested in expanding beyond those areas which are clearly part of TSA's statutory authority. We also tend to be those who face the most serious risk exposure if the latest TSA innovation is stuck down in a later court case.

Unfortunately, most of on here don't trust statements from TSA spokesholes.
I wouldn't necessarily use the term "unfortunately."

Like I've mentioned in the past, we've had several TSO's disappear from here, usually not of their own volitions. Dean's made a good go of sticking around lately, as well as oneofthoseyoulovetohate. They're the only 2 I've seen around regularly lately. So when one doesn't show up, you begin to wonder.
That's fair. I did include this info in my cost/benefit analysis when I decided to join this fair web community.

No Internet sucks. I wouldn't be able to get my daily FT fix.
It has been trying. I've had to content myself with my XBox 360 and my Wii. It's just not the same.

Originally Posted by SDF_Traveler
If you see someone hanging around that appears out of place, wouldn't it be common sense to notify a LEO after so many hours? I'm not sure how long this thug had been "lurking" around DCA landside, but it sounds like he was there for many hours per the comment in the article that the TSO's had noticed him.

At the same time, I would have thought the airport police who are in charge over overseeing the landside part of the terminal would have noticed this guy and approached him. It's tough to say, as I wasn't there, but if he had been lurking around all day it would seem suspicious to me.

If the guy had luggage with him it would be one thing - perhaps a stranded traveler; if he was waiting on an arriving flight, it doesn't quite make sense that he'd be lurking around all day.

At the very least, the TSA/BDO could alert a LEO, and a LEO could have approached him to see what he was doing or to offer help, i.e. "Good Afternoon, Sir. I notice you've been around here all day - are you traveling today or is there a specific flight you're waiting on?" and then take the conversation from there.

I see no harm in asking what one is doing or asking if he needs assistance if the person seems out of place or something is amiss.

I'm not trying to place blame on the TSO's per se, but you'd think someone would at least speak up and let a LEO know "this guy has been hanging around for x hours, something doesn't seem right"
First of all, I saw nothing in any of the reports which said that LEOs were not notified. I also saw nothing that said LEOs or BDOs did not speak with the guy. If any such contact took place, I would expect that information might be part of a pending criminal case, and may not be released for a while, if ever. As such, I think it is difficult to speculate on what should have been done or what was not done in the lead-up to this attack.

Second, I am not aware of any DC law which would allow LEOs to kick this guy out of an open public building just for suspiciously hanging about in a specific area. I would, by all means, support LEOs talking to the guy, trying to figure out what he's up to, and trying their best to interrupt his plans if they believe he's up to no good. I would support TSOs or BDOs talking to the guy and following up by reporting him to LEOs if the TSOs or BDOs think he is up to no good. In order to actually remove the guy from the area, however, he actually needs to do something that allows LEOs to legally remove him. Unfortunately, in this situation, it was assaulting and attempting to rape a woman.

In understand this if frustrating. As law abiding citizens, we want to be able to do something about the nefarious elements among us. This is one of the difficulties with living in the US. I was mugged a while ago, returning home from work. The men who attacked me had multiple suspicious person complaints against them, and lengthy criminal records. The police knew who they were, and knew that they were likely committing a series of crimes in my neighborhood. The police still couldn't actually arrest them until they got caught after attacking me. That's the world we live in.

Originally Posted by SDF_Traveler
Going forward, hopefully the police will keep a better eye on the landside area at not only DCA, but other airports too. I'm somewhat surprised this happened at DCA - with the upcoming presidential inauguration, I would have thought security and patrols around the airport would be up.
I hope so too. Airports offer excellent opportunities for criminals, for a variety of reasons. I think it would be a serious mistake to get so focused on potential terrorism that we allow ordinary street crime to run rampant in US airports.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:52 am

Programs: united, american, alaska
Originally Posted by Global_Hi_Flyer
Disagree. The area is no more isolated than the area around BWI's observation deck or some of the passageways that connect sections of DFW.
I'm not familiar with the other places you cite, but I do go to the area in question in this incident about every 6 weeks and, in fact, often use the women's restroom there. At least around lunchtime, I have never seen anybody else in that restroom. And I think maybe twice have I seen any other person in that hallway. (Remember that the only airlines that use Terminal A are Airtran, Midwest, Northwest and Spirit. That's maybe 30 flights a day from there.)

That qualifies as fairly isolated in my opinion.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 1:23 pm

Programs: http://www.maclean-scotus.info
Elaborate cover-up of attempted murder/rape in DCA on 1/10/2009

Originally Posted by Paolo01
Well done FAM's. I just wish that they had put one of their well aimed shots in the perps head. I think that would have done wonders for airline/airport security.
Only ONE non-supervisory Federal Air Marshal (FAM), Russell Coleman, saved the woman's life. There was an elaborate cover-up of the fact that the ON-DUTY Supervisory Federal Air Marshal (SFAM) Kevin Pitman "was too scared"--per a former TSA spokesperson---to go into the doorless bathroom. The crime happened in the Reagan National Airport (DCA) hallway between Terminals A and B. The "screaming" woman was being bloody-beaten and almost choked to death by a rapist for "at least five minutes" before a lone undercover FAM in "Recovery Status" ran inside, and stopped and handcuffed the rapist. The 2009 Presidential Inauguration was in 10 days.

Kevin Pitman was later reassigned to the island of Guam. He has since been promoted to K Band Assistant Supervisory Air Marshal in Charge (ASAC) of a TSA Law Enforcement / Federal Air Marshal Service (LE/FAMS) field office near a Category X airport where he remains today as its No. 2 in charge.

From the undercover FAM Russell Coleman's--now a Department of Justice Deputy U.S. Marshal (DUSM) in South Carolina--July 8, 2017 affidavit filed in my U.S. Supreme Court-remanded Whistleblower Protection Act lost promotions complaint case now again before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit:

"While walking in the very long hallway that connects DCA Terminal A with Terminals B and C, I heard a woman very loudly screaming in agony.
[ . . . ]
As I rounded corner I saw a bloody woman being violently raped by a man on top of her. Her clothes were partially removed, and her face was swollen and bleeding.
[ . . . ]
Mr. Pitman told me that he also heard the woman screaming, but wanted someone to go in with him because he was a man and it was a woman's bathroom. Mr. Pitman stated he went to get the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) Police to assist him, before entering the bathroom.
[ . . . ]
I discovered that the woman was being beaten and raped for at least five minutes after Mr. Pitman walked away to find MWAA police officers."
The MWAA police report asserts that witnesses--far away down the hallway or over the phone--stated they could hear screaming and shrieks 36 times.

Kevin Pitman's own words that he remained outside and would not go into the bathroom until he got permission from calling people at MWAA police dispatch and then calling people at the TSA Freedom Center:

"Detective (sic) Ruiz and Mason interviewed FAM (sic) Kevin Pittman (sic) and below is a synopsis of the interview.

I was sitting in the Historical Lobby and heard what sounded like young girls laughing hysterically and this peaked my interest. I heard the screams again and figured they were coming from the hallway, so I walked in that direction. I walked around trying to determine the location of the screaming, I observed two TSO's (sic) standing by the restroom. I contacted the TSOC at Washington Dulles Airport, contacted MWAA Police and heard screaming while on the phone advising MWAA that a FAM would be in the restroom. FAM Coleman and I made entry into the restroom, Mr. [REDACTED (determined to be UNIFORMED and UNARMED Supervisory Screener Transportation Security Office (STSO) Samuel Zermeno)] was already giving commands and we identified ourselves as Federal Air Marshall (sic) and FAM Coleman went down along the right side, handcuffed [THE RAPIST]. Then we asked the victim, to exit the area and FAM Coleman searched [THE RAPIST]. We noticed that [THE RAPIST] had his clothing hanging up in the handicap stall on the left side and we observed the victim in the second stall on the right. [REDACTED (female victim)] did say in broken English that he had tried to have sex with me. FAM Coleman did say that she appeared to have her pants opened, down around her lower waist. [REDACTED (female victim)] was told not to wash her hands [of the her blood]."
The MWAA police report also revealed:

"Upon returning to National Airport, [MWAA] Detectives Ruiz and K. Mason along with Sgt. King responded to the crime scene to tie together the layout and the events that had taken place earlier. Sgt. King also assessed the crime scene and determined that there was nothing of evidentiary value as the restroom had already been cleaned."
The prosecutors' office provided the media with its charging document asserting that—

"two air marshals"
—stopped the rapist from killing the woman.

But the 2009 TSA "HEROISM AWARDS" document states that ONLY ONE UNIFORMED TSA employee--STSO Samuel Zermeno--solely saved the woman. Both ASAC Pitman and DUSM Coleman are never mentioned anywhere in the TSA Awards document and unlike other awards, this award entry does not mention that it occurred in DCA airport:

"Samuel Zermeno - On January 10, 2009, Samuel Zermeno was working at the Security Coordination Center (SCC) when he responded to a call from a fellow STSO about a female in distress in one of the airport bathrooms. Without any weapon or concern for his personal safety, Samuel walked in on a male suspect attacking a female custodian and was able to stop the attack. His extreme courage and desire to help a woman in distress is the definition of what a hero should be."
Politico reporter Stephanie Beasley (sbeasley @ politico. com) called and told me during our September 14, 2018 one hour and 18-minute phone conversation that current LE/FAMS Director David Kohl drove his take-home government car over to DCA on January 10, 2009 in response to the crime given the involvement of multiple agency non-sworn employees and law enforcement officers.

LE/FAMS Director David Kohl wrote in his official biography that as the DCA AFSD-LE:

"He [was] the TSA-DCA coordinating point in support of investigations being conducted within the airport environment by other law enforcement agencies."
DUSM Coleman wrote in his affidavit:

"I assumed that eventually someone high in my chain-of-command or the TSA Office of Inspection (OOI) would inquire about the incident, but was never asked about it."
A current FAM wrote this message to me. He was assigned to the TSA Freedom Center during the January 10, 2009 incident:

"The question is, who told [former TSA spokesperson] Conan [Bruce] to tell us [to not discuss the January 10, 2009 incident with anybody]. I asked a guy who was there if he'd speak up. He told me no way. The people in charge at the MOC now lead with an iron fist or so I'm told.
[ . . . ]
That's about right...what Conan wrote [that ASAC Pitman 'was too scared'].
[ . . . ]
[Bruce's] actions didn't cause Pittman (sic) to fail to do his job."
From another current FAM who used to work in the TSA Freedom Center wrote this message to me:

"They covered it up plain and simple[.]
[ . . . ] No one can find the [TSA Freedom Center] activity report, so apparently it was scrubbed[.] Yeah. weird how they would do that for [Kevin] Pittman (sic). He must have good dirt on people[.]"
8 months prior, an off-duty Atlanta FAM assisted police in apprehending a person. TSA issued a public press release and photo of the FAM including his full name. TSA has since removed the press release from its official website, but it remains on Archive . org:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120916...el_godwin.shtm

There were NO PRESS releases about TSA employees saving a woman from being killed by a rapist in the Nation's capital's airport.

A month after the January 10, 2009 DCA crime, TSA dispatched a half a dozen of its Criminal Investigator/Special Agents to California in order to probe an off-duty FAM. The FAM was accused of "pushing on" a woman's arm after she asserted that he "stole" her mall parking space the Saturday afternoon before Christmas 2008:

https://www.ocregister.com/2007/12/2...ompts-assault/

https://pogoblog.typepad.com/pogo/20...f-secrecy.html

The Los Angeles FAM was subsequently fired for this single charge due to "failing" a polygraph.

All of these documents can be viewed here at the bottom of my web page inside the BLUE PDF link buttons:

TSA whistleblower, Robert MacLean
Old Feb 14, 2019, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MacLeanBarrier
Kevin Pitman's own words that he remained outside and would not go into the bathroom until he got permission from calling people at MWAA police dispatch and then calling people at the TSA Freedom Center:
Something to keep in mind here: In some cases security forces are specifically ordered not to intervene in matters other than their mission. The thing is attackers sometimes use staged incidents to draw out or expose security forces. Thus permission could very well have been an issue.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 7:19 am

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
Thread flagged to the mods, there hasn’t been a single post for 10 years, only when the barrier post has been closed
Old Feb 17, 2019, 3:08 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
The update to the thread includes information that covers developments that are much more recent than ten years old and touch directly upon the DCA incident that is the topic of this thread.

Ten years on, this thread is still yet another reminder that risks of bodily harm to travelers can take place even in airports where people may assume they are relatively safe. And it’s a reminder that the TSA is more than willing to try to exploit an opportunity for its own PR purposes.
Spiff likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel
Something to keep in mind here: In some cases security forces are specifically ordered not to intervene in matters other than their mission. The thing is attackers sometimes use staged incidents to draw out or expose security forces. Thus permission could very well have been an issue.
This bathroom is outside the secured area between Reagan National Airport's (DCA) Terminals A and B, so there would be no reason for someone to "draw out or expose" the ON DUTY Supervisory Federal Air Marshals for an ambush.

There are no TSA policies that direct Federal Air Marshal Service law enforcement officers to "not to intervene" in crime in progress--in this case: Attempted rape and murder--aggravated felonies. This is why OFF DUTY FAM Michael Godwin--8 months prior--was publicly recognized and rewarded with a commendation for detaining a suspect

While ON DUTY last year, I arrested a man putting his camera-phone under a woman's skirt and then pursuing her inside Union Station Washington DC. The act was a misdemeanor. I was never disciplined for "not to interven[ing] in matters other than [my TSA] mission[.]"

Just like FBI and DEA Special Agents, TSA Federal Air Marshal Service law enforcement officers are issued firearms with the option to carry 24/7, are paid an extra 25% for "Law Enforcement Availability Pay," and are eligible for special federal law enforcement retirement at an early age under the federal law 5 U.S.C. § 8336(c).

Originally Posted by aidy
Thread flagged to the mods, there hasn’t been a single post for 10 years, only when the barrier post has been closed
At what point does it become too long to disclose the once withheld information about a violent attempted rape/murder? Shouldn't the unidentified victim and her family deserve to know about the actions of a highly trained ARMED ON DUTY supervisory federal law enforcement officer who is paid by the government a 6-figure salary to risk his life to protect passengers?

After I was fired by the TSA and before I was retroactively reinstated as a TSA Federal Air Marshal, in 2012, I came down from a roof that I was building, and chase and tackle a man trying to break into homes. He also assaulted a responding Nashville, TN police officer. While searching him, the police found an ankle-monitor on him placed by the sheriff. Bottom line, we all must help each other when we are in harm's way no matter the situation. I chose not to ignore it and wait for police to arrive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130529...lp-fight-crime

Last edited by TWA884; Feb 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm Reason: Merge consecutive posts by the same member; please use the multi-quote function. Thank you.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 8:32 am
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MacLeanBarrier
This bathroom is outside the secured area between Reagan National Airport's (DCA) Terminals A and B, so there would be no reason for someone to "draw out or expose" the ON DUTY Supervisory Federal Air Marshals for an ambush.

There are no TSA policies that direct Federal Air Marshal Service law enforcement officers to "not to intervene" in crime in progress--in this case: Attempted rape and murder--aggravated felonies. This is why OFF DUTY FAM Michael Godwin--8 months prior--was publicly recognized and rewarded with a commendation for detaining a suspect

While ON DUTY last year, I arrested a man putting his camera-phone under a woman's skirt and then pursuing her inside Union Station Washington DC. The act was a misdemeanor. I was never disciplined for "not to interven[ing] in matters other than [my TSA] mission[.]"

Just like FBI and DEA Special Agents, TSA Federal Air Marshal Service law enforcement officers are issued firearms with the option to carry 24/7, are paid an extra 25% for "Law Enforcement Availability Pay," and are eligible for special federal law enforcement retirement at an early age under the federal law 5 U.S.C. § 8336(c).

At what point does it become too long to disclose the once withheld information about a violent attempted rape/murder? Shouldn't the unidentified victim and her family deserve to know about the actions of a highly trained ARMED ON DUTY supervisory federal law enforcement officer who is paid by the government a 6-figure salary to risk his life to protect passengers?

After I was fired by the TSA and before I was retroactively reinstated as a TSA Federal Air Marshal, in 2012, I came down from a roof that I was building, and chase and tackle a man trying to break into homes. He also assaulted a responding Nashville, TN police officer. While searching him, the police found an ankle-monitor on him placed by the sheriff. Bottom line, we all must help each other when we are in harm's way no matter the situation. I chose not to ignore it and wait for police to arrive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130529...lp-fight-crime
We get your point, but what makes you think that the victim is reading this thread; wouldn't the "proper channels" be the better place for this gripe? And I don't see a huge cover-up so much as facts that dribble out as reports become public; many facts relating to criminal investigations remain confidential until after a suspect is tried in court and appeals are exhausted. What here strikes you as a cover-up?

I'm sure the lady in Union Station appreciated your help, but I sort of expect FAMs to investigate suspicious filming activity.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by Ari
What here strikes you as a cover-up?
Are you reading about the 11-year cover-up by federal prosecutors regarding billionaire Jeffrey Epstein molesting girls in Florida?

The 66-year-old mogul lured scores of teenage girls from troubled homes--some as young as 13--as part of a cult-like scheme to sexually abuse them by offering them money to give him massages and promising some of them he would send them to college or help them find careers. Future president Donald Trump, former president Bill Clinton, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew and other world leaders, scientists and academics were friends with Epstein, who also owns a vast home in Manhattan, a private jet, and an island in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where he now lives.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...226577419.html

If you believe the active duty Deputy U.S. Marshal committed perjury in his 2017 affidavit filed in federal court, how do you explain that the Arlington County prosecutors filed affidavits that "two air marshals" saved the woman's life, but the "Heroism Awards" document--issued 10 months later--in the TSA's intranet iShare states that an unarmed uniformed supervisory screener was the sole person to intervene?

Why was there a TSA press release about a hero Federal Air Marshal 8 months prior in Atlanta, but there were no press releases about TSA employees stopping a bloody violent attempted rape/murder on January 10, 2009 at the airport adjacent to the nation's capital?

Why was all of the blood cleaned from the bathroom before the MWAA police detectives arrived?

How embarrassing would it be that a highly paid supervisory counter-terrorism federal law enforcement officer "was too scared"--per a former TSA spokesperson--to go into a doorless bathroom "for at least five minutes"--per the Deputy U.S. Marshal--to stop a screaming--heard 36 times--woman from being bloody-beaten and almost choked to death by a rapist 10 days before the most attended event in Washington DC's history?

Why was Kevin Pitman later relocated to Guam and promoted again?

Pitman's spouse Suni Pitman is a manager in the FBI:

https://www.infragard.org/Applicatio.../Branch?id=105

This strikes a nerve with me because--like the victim--my mother was a single immigrant who spoke little English and was working 3 jobs in the 1970s to make ends meets for me and my brother. I have 2 daughters and a spouse--I would expect a 6-figure-earning on duty armed law enforcement officer to help them when they are screaming.

Since my reinstatement, numerous TSA employees have provided me with information about wrongdoing. The U.S. Office of Special Counsel has since referred 3 rare 5 U.S.C. § 1213 danger disclosures for the DHS Secretary to issued reports of investigation to be published and also sent to the White House and Congress:

https://www.whistleblower.org/press-...s-exposed-air/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.