Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Logan (Boston) Customs Picks on the Wrong Passenger

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Logan (Boston) Customs Picks on the Wrong Passenger

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2007, 8:20 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Japan Forum, Skyteam Elite Plus, BW Diamond Select, HHonors Gold, NWA, DL, NH
If it is the same thing day after day or even the 20th time that day, don't you think that something needs to be changed too?

I understand the need for security and homeland security, but certainly it can be done better.
USA looks to Disney for help with welcoming visitors
Old Sep 12, 2007, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by railroadtycoon
If it is the same thing day after day or even the 20th time that day, don't you think that something needs to be changed too?

I understand the need for security and homeland security, but certainly it can be done better.
USA looks to Disney for help with welcoming visitors
There's a lot of things that I would like to change. But some of them can't be changed.

Anything can always be done better. Air travel in itself can be done alot better.

Funny that you should post that link about Disney.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 8:46 am

Programs: CO PLT, HH DIA
Originally Posted by essxjay
No. You were treated like everyone else, sir.

Why should they have known or cared?

Pompous twit.
HONEST TO GOD!! He's a governemnt official and he expects to be treated differently?? Sod off, you arrogant pr**k! You finally got a taste of what the shabby masses deal with every day? This guy should be shot and pi**ed on.

--PP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.