Good book

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2003, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Good book

Not all bad guys are men, this is a different look at terrorism
http://www.baader-meinhof.com/studen...int/shoot.html
Old Jan 31, 2003, 3:43 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Not all bad guys are men, this is a different look at terrorism</font>
since no one i know has ever said that only men are terrorists, and since the review you cite states that the author does not make her point [on women as terrorists] would you please elucidate your point ??

------------------
You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me!?
Old Feb 2, 2003, 12:46 am
RS

Programs: American Airlines Platinum Pro
Is this the TSA's justification for feeling up cute girls?
Old Feb 2, 2003, 11:30 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by travis bickle:
since no one i know has ever said that only men are terrorists, and since the review you cite states that the author does not make her point [on women as terrorists] would you please elucidate your point ??

</font>
Women terrorist are more dedicated to their beliefs and will follow through to the end.
Old Feb 2, 2003, 11:32 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by RS:
Is this the TSA's justification for feeling up cute girls?</font>
They have websites for your fetish, maybe you should find one.

Old Feb 3, 2003, 12:28 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Women terrorist are more dedicated to their beliefs and will follow through to the end.</font>
this is your point?

care to check the gender of the individuals involved in the bombing of the federal facility in oklahoma city? care to check the gender of the fanatics who commandered the aircraft on 9/11? seems to me that a fanatic who decides to commit suicide while murdering thousands of innocents "are more dedicated to their beliefs and will follow through to the end".

give it a rest.

------------------
You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me!?
Old Feb 3, 2003, 11:06 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by travis bickle:
this is your point?

care to check the gender of the individuals involved in the bombing of the federal facility in oklahoma city? care to check the gender of the fanatics who commandered the aircraft on 9/11? seems to me that a fanatic who decides to commit suicide while murdering thousands of innocents "are more dedicated to their beliefs and will follow through to the end".

give it a rest.

</font>
Having lived in europe during the time period of the RAF, maybe you have no clue.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 11:35 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Women terrorist are more dedicated to their beliefs and will follow through to the end. </font>
HUH???

I'm definitely no terrorist, but I am a woman, and the more posts of yours I read, the more dedicated I am to the belief that the TSA should be dismantled. I will definitely keep following through on this!
Old Feb 3, 2003, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Buster:
HUH???

I'm definitely no terrorist, but I am a woman, and the more posts of yours I read, the more dedicated I am to the belief that the TSA should be dismantled. I will definitely keep following through on this!
</font>
Lady, what the hell are you talking about? Who said anything about the TSA and this book? Are you one of those with the medical marijuana prescriptions?

Old Feb 3, 2003, 2:04 pm

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tsadude:
Lady, what the hell are you talking about? Who said anything about the TSA and this book? Are you one of those with the medical marijuana prescriptions?

</font>

Let's see, you work for the TSA and made the comment she referred to. Then you followed it with your usual sarcastic crap. It is scary to think you hold a supervisory position with the TSA ... very scary.

------------------
"Those who would trade some of their liberty for safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin
Old Feb 3, 2003, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tazi:

Let's see, you work for the TSA and made the comment she referred to. Then you followed it with your usual sarcastic crap. It is scary to think you hold a supervisory position with the TSA ... very scary.

</font>

Maybe your scared because nobody has confronted you before. Get used to it. The TSA will not kiss your A$$.

[This message has been edited by tsadude (edited 02-03-2003).]
Old Feb 3, 2003, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tsadude:

Maybe your scared because nobody has confronted you before. Get used to it. The TSA will not kiss your A$$.
</font>
Nothing but class from our new friends, the Alleged TSA Posters.

I am glad that everyone lobbied to move their ranting threads (the ones without any news story to discuss) to this wasteland. That way we can continue to discuss news stories in a civil manner without the high-brow class of the alleged TSA drones.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

What BS. All I suggested was there was a book about female terrorists that I read once and look at these posts.
Old Feb 4, 2003, 7:29 pm
Suspended

Anybody think this TSA guy is beginning act really really wierd.
I bet he jerks off when any body responds to his posts, its perhaps best we just ignore him.
Mike
Old Feb 5, 2003, 9:18 am
Suspended

Programs: Loyal to Myself
Just as an aside, if you guys can't keep your conversations civil, it is unlikely your forum has much future on this board. Nor does it deserve one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.