Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report on incident at D/FW is sealed

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2003, 1:44 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M
Original Poster

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Report on incident at D/FW is sealed

Dallas News Article - Subscription Required

"After promising a full report on how a federal screener caused a three-terminal evacuation at D/FW Airport, the Transportation Security Administration said Thursday that it would not release details on the matter, citing national security.

Thousands of passengers, including those already seated on planes, were told to exit Terminals A, B and C at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport on Jan. 9 after a TSA screener allowed a man – whose luggage tested positive for the explosive Semtex – to leave the security checkpoint and continue to his gate."

What filthy swine! Now, everytime something happens at a "security" checkpoint, the incident will be swept under the rug by citing national security! It's time to disenfranchise this disgraceful agency!!!

------------------
"Give me Liberty or give me Death." - Patrick Henry
Old Jan 24, 2003, 1:59 pm

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Spiff:
[BWhat filthy swine! Now, everytime something happens at a "security" checkpoint, the incident will be swept under the rug by citing national security! It's time to disenfranchise this disgraceful agency!!!
[/B]</font>
I couldn't agree more. Things are not getting better, they are getting much, much worse.
Old Jan 24, 2003, 2:21 pm

Damage Control
Old Jan 24, 2003, 6:39 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM
This thread has been moved to a new board recently setup in TravelBuzz to address security related topics:

Please use the link below to enter the new board:

http://www.flyertalk.com/travel/fttr...e=5&LastLogin=

Radiocycle
In The News Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.