Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting on plane without being stopped

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2016, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Getting on plane without being stopped

if someone would give you a million dollar to get on a plane without going through immigration( in a asian airport), How would you manage to enter the secured area?
You will have a ticket and passport but will not be allowed to go through immigration and you would receive the money only if you managed by your own ingenuity, to fly out without being stopped/detected. You will know only the gate number that your flight departs from and a map of the airport.

If this would be even possible (personally I don't think so), How would you plan it and which methods could be used?

if you where caught there would be no punishment.

Last edited by BoardingMaster; Dec 20, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Old Dec 20, 2016, 2:10 pm

Wire the million dollars to my Cayman Islands a/c, and I'll tell you how to do it.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 2:35 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Note:

FlyerTalk Rule 15

Deceptive, Dishonest, Illegal Or Fraudulent Posting

Posts that misquote or mischaracterize other posts or members, or contain deceptive, dishonest or knowingly inaccurate information are not allowed.

Supporting, encouraging or promoting illegal activity or fraud upon an individual or company is prohibited.
Thread closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.