Wiki Posts
Search

Opportunity to Rate the TSA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2015, 6:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS; Hyatt; Bonvoy
Opportunity to Rate the TSA

An article in the Washington Post reports that the feds are going roll out kiosks allowing travelers to rate their experience with the TSA. The kiosks will be located past security at several major US airports.

For more information, here's a link to the full Washington Post article: "Happy or Unhappy with your TSA Experience - Tap to Let the Government Know"
Old Aug 20, 2015, 8:14 pm

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
What a HUGE waste of tax dollars! You'll be able to pick a smiley face or a frown and this is supposed to tell the government exactly what? This is totally meaningless (as is security theater) and just more government waste. I wonder who thought this one up!
Old Aug 20, 2015, 8:22 pm

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
I particularly liked some of the comments people had written already in Yelp reviews.

From: Yelp Adds Ratings for TSA Airport Security Checkpoints

Reviews of TSA checkpoints are markedly less positive. The checkpoint at Terminal C-3 at Newark Liberty International Airport has a three-star rating after three reviews while the checkpoint at LaGuardia Airport’s Concourse C has one review and one star.

For the checkpoint at Los Angeles International Airport’s Terminal 7, which currently has a 3.5-star rating, comments range from the positive (“Wow! Fast! Efficient! Not what I expected.”) to the ironic (“Without the LAX TSA, some people might make it to their flights on time.”)....

<SNIP>
Above appeared on Frequent Business Traveler magazine's website, where I serve as ed.dir.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.