Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA and the War on Drugs

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2022, 8:34 am

Programs: enjoyed being warm spit for a few years on CO/UA but now nothing :(
Originally Posted by Ari
They don't search for drugs-- they just find drugs-- apparently with some frequency when the drugs are traveling in bulk.

They also don't search for cash-- they just find cash-- apparently with some frequency when the cash is traveling in bulk.

They also don't require documentation when adults travel with minors-- they just ask for it to prevent child trafficking-- apparently most frequently when the race of the minor traveling doesn't match the race of the accompanying traveling adult.

What else?
Water, butter, jell-o, marjoram, nail clippers, applique handguns stuck to socks, um, what else am I missing....?
chollie likes this.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Section 107
Water, butter, jell-o, marjoram, nail clippers, applique handguns stuck to socks, um, what else am I missing....?
The biggest threat to commercial aviation ever, cupcake in a jar!

Why The TSA Once Confiscated A Cupcake
Spiff and chollie like this.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 9:02 am

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards. Tha... that's about it.
Originally Posted by Section 107
Personal checks, stacks of documents, cupcakes in jars, lightsaber canes.
Spiff and chollie like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.