Wiki Posts
Search

Where is the F Concourse?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2013, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United

If you are told to go to an office at the F Concourse, would you expect it to be inside or outside of security?
Old Feb 22, 2013, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by Combat Medic
If you are told to go to an office at the F Concourse, would you expect it to be inside or outside of security?
Is the office "U"?
Old Feb 22, 2013, 7:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Every concourse is an F the TSA concourse!
Old Feb 22, 2013, 8:25 pm

Which airport? At Atlanta for instance, all the concourses are within the sterile area. There are parts of our F concourse that might not be considered to be in the sterile area, but those might actually be considered part of the International Terminal rather than the concourse.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 9:21 pm

Programs: AA PLT, 1.8mm

I'd start looking after the E Concourse, and turn around when I got to the G Concourse.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 9:49 pm

Programs: DL,AC,HH,PC
at <> in
Old Feb 22, 2013, 10:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Plat, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond, National Executive Elite
I'd ask the person who told me to go to the F concourse…
Old Feb 22, 2013, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by cynicAAl
I'd start looking after the E Concourse, and turn around when I got to the G Concourse.
Hey! There is no concourse G. Only they have T, A, B, C, D, E & F.
Old Feb 23, 2013, 6:59 am

Programs: Delta Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by N830MH
Hey! There is no concourse G. Only they have T, A, B, C, D, E & F.
You assume Atlanta. The OP didn't specify which airport.
Old Feb 23, 2013, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by realjd
He assumes correctly. I got the approval email for GE on Weds and made an appointment for my interview. Turns out that the first appointment here in San Antonio was June 6th. So I made that but I figured that I would try to do a walk in as well. Got the ATL yesterday for a flight home, cleared security on the domestic side, took the train to the F concourse only to find out that the interview location is outside of security. I didn't have time to do the interview and clear security a second time so I just left feeling very pissed at my federal government.
Old Feb 23, 2013, 10:24 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by Combat Medic
He assumes correctly. I got the approval email for GE on Weds and made an appointment for my interview. Turns out that the first appointment here in San Antonio was June 6th. So I made that but I figured that I would try to do a walk in as well. Got the ATL yesterday for a flight home, cleared security on the domestic side, took the train to the F concourse only to find out that the interview location is outside of security. I didn't have time to do the interview and clear security a second time so I just left feeling very pissed at my federal government.
Because OP went to the wrong place, he's angry?

If he had called or even posted on FT the specific airport and the location which he was seeking, either CBP over the phone or any # of people on FT would have given him the information.
Old Feb 23, 2013, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Often1
Because OP went to the wrong place, he's angry?

If he had called or even posted on FT the specific airport and the location which he was seeking, either CBP over the phone or any # of people on FT would have given him the information.
Yep, I'm angry. I'm angry because the government was able to take my money in a timely fashion but not able to have an appointment less than four months away.
I'm angry that when I went by SAT looking for a walk in I found out that all of the agents that deal with GE leave at 4pm.
I'm also angry that they say that the office is in the concourse when it isn't.
"airline passengers had to pass through the security checkpoints before being allowed in the concourse"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/concourse
Old Feb 24, 2013, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by realjd
Yes, this is one. They have entire concourse T, A, B, C, D, E & F. He didn't telling me for which airport is that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.