Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

TSA remark about Flyertalk in CO/United area @ DTW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA remark about Flyertalk in CO/United area @ DTW

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2011, 5:41 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
GSOLTSO Great post & Merry Christmas to you(and everyone) going to get up your way one of these days.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by gsoltso
I don't know how I missed this thread earlier
And that when some of us even said nice things about you!
Old Dec 24, 2011, 2:50 am

Programs: TSA
Originally Posted by coachrowsey
GSOLTSO Great post & Merry Christmas to you(and everyone) going to get up your way one of these days.
Coach, I hope you have a Merry Christmas, and get at least something you wanted, and some good times with family and friends!

Originally Posted by exbayern
And that when some of us even said nice things about you!

I know right? I found myself sitting in front of the keyboard channelling Slim Pickens by saying "What in the wild, wild world of sports is a' goin' on here".
Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by gsoltso
Also, if you guys with some German heritage, or even just a love of German food, check out this Blog page, some of the measurement conversions can be confusing at first, but there are simple conversion tools on thuh goog:

http://kochfelder.blogspot.com/2011/...chtskekse.html
Great recipe! Baked a batch of these for Christmas and they disappeared in a flash. Second batch went even faster. Amazing what one finds on FT.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by trode
Great recipe! Baked a batch of these for Christmas and they disappeared in a flash. Second batch went even faster. Amazing what one finds on FT.
If you jump back through the lists on that page, you will find a ton of awesome recipes! There was even a Kase Spaeztle recipe that was pretty quick to leave the table as well! This is a truly diverse collective of information!
Old Dec 29, 2011, 7:45 am

I'm going to make some new bright luggage tags that simply say "Learned Person". You might have to hide them at TSA checkpoints, though. They're onto us!
Old Dec 29, 2011, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by aviators99
I'm going to make some new bright luggage tags that simply say "Learned Person". You might have to hide them at TSA checkpoints, though. They're onto us!
Funny, while I was growing up here, my Elders would say things like "I'ma learn you boy", indicating that they were going to teach me something of great import. The tags should be nothing more than a tag, but maybe in a couple of instances, it could be a conversation starter! I would speak to anyone I saw with the tags at my checkpoint.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.