Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TV Reporter's Husband Gets The Grope

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2011, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

TV Reporter's Husband Gets The Grope

Esme Murphy, reporter for WCCO-TV,tweets "Once again husband gets full TSA pat down - son says ' do we look like criminals'?" Too bad no picture so we can see for ourselves the TSA vision of "potential terrorist". I think its just any person with a boarding pass. They all want to blow up plains (in the nightmares of TSOs)

Reporter's son learning about life in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. New flag will say "Don't talk back to your government, or the terrorists have won"
Old Aug 25, 2011, 1:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by LuvAirFrance
New flag will say "Don't talk back to your government, or the terrorists have won"
To borrow from Robin Williams, "If criticizing our government were unpatriotic, shouldn't we all still be British?"
Old Aug 25, 2011, 7:58 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by LuvAirFrance
Reporter's son learning about life in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. New flag will say "Don't talk back to your government, or the terrorists have won"
That's "land of the fee and the home of the slave."
Old Aug 25, 2011, 11:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Caradoc
To borrow from Robin Williams, "If criticizing our government were unpatriotic, shouldn't we all still be British?"
NOTHING is more patriotic than criticizing elected officials. Of course, that means that guy who yelled "You lie" at Obama was a modern day Patrick Henry. Ya takes the bad with the good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.