Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

I have a NO FEE CSR (Glitch) Will I still get the benefits on the 2nd year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2022, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, JB Mosaic, SW AList + CP

due to some law, i got the CSR for no annual fee, but i got all the benefits..

long stoy short, i needed move all my CSR credit line to a different card for a huge purchase, so the agent moved all but $500 from my CSR to the other card.. and i guess that triggered a full refund of my annual fee..

so my year is almost up and and the annual fee im assuming will also be zero? if it is zero, im wondering if i will still get all the credits and stuff?

anyone know? thanks
Old Mar 24, 2022, 7:26 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by broncophil
....im assuming will also be zero? ...
Not necessarily. The refund is due to an error in Chase's software implementation of the law, and in year two or three the fee reappears. This occurred reliably with the Ritz Carlton card, but rarely with Sapphire Reserve, and it has no effect on the card benefits.
broncophil likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.