Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

JP Morgan Reserve Concierge: What have they done for you?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JP Morgan Reserve Concierge: What have they done for you?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 11:40 am

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
WEMC - World Elite Mastercard
https://worldeliteconcierge.mastercard.com/sign_in.aspx
747FC likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by rasheed
If JPM is using Aspire still, I had a chance to use Aspire via WEMC. It was for a very in-demand restaurant that WEMC actually listed on their own concierge website. Unfortunately, they could not get a reservation either. The Aspire person was nice, but unsuccessful.
Does make me curious (to prior questions) about whether Aspire has different sub-groups for different card types. One would think JPM would want the Reserve to pull a higher level
Old Jun 29, 2022, 5:47 pm

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
Maybe that is true, but with staffing issues, I can't imagine there is a real difference in practice.

What you really want is a card that pays for access like Amex for Hamilton.. Some restaurants sell that too like French Laundry, but I don't have a way to know ahead easily.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 4:56 am

Belatedly reporting back here: had a fairly complex 3 day odyssey across three European countries and asked them to basically sort it all out (plane, train, transfer, hotel, restaurants, attractions) for me. They did a very good job, especially because I had elements that had to be changed at the last moment. Was it as good as a full-fledged luxury agent? No. Was it a helpful, easy to use, and time saving service for me? Yes.

The only thing I had been hoping, without reason, was that if JPM made the booking the hotel might treat me special (more upgrades, customization, I dunno). Definitely was not the case and on a recent trip to The Plaza my platinum AmEx friend received a solid 2+(?) category upgrade while I received a very meager 1.
747FC likes this.

Last edited by Milwaukee; Nov 2, 2022 at 5:08 am
Old Nov 4, 2022, 2:30 am

Programs: Bonvoy LifetimeTitanium, UA Plat 2MM, LHW LeadersClub, IHGPlat, HiltonDiamnd, ASMVPG100K, WyndDiamnd
Is this available to holders of the Ritz-Carlton Card? Apparently that is the case. Just saw this listed under benefits on the Ritz-Carlton Card website. It says one of the benefits is J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge.
SPN Lifer and 747FC like this.

Last edited by Nevsky; Nov 4, 2022 at 5:32 pm Reason: Apparently Found the Answer
Old Nov 5, 2022, 5:39 pm

Programs: Amex MR; Chase UR
A question for the folks that have used the concierge/travel service for hotel bookings, and the Chase LHC benefits, versus Amex FHR:

What have your experience has been in terms of benefits/likelihood of upgrades when booking through one or the other? Any other general experiences with one or the other? I have used FHR multiple times. I have yet to use LHC. I reached out to the JPMR concierge service about booking a higher end resort somewhere and whether they had any particular discounted access to rates which are quite elevated for the holidays. They did not, and basically they just reiterated LHC benefits to me which I stated I already knew in the first email.
Old Nov 5, 2022, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Got some help from Concierge

Reached out to the concierge to see if they could get Ms747FC and me into the Chase Lounge when we attend a Warriors basketball game at the Chase Center in San Francisco. I had tried to register for access for our game night, but the option was not yet showing.

While the concierge was unable to open up anything for us or add us to a list, she did inform me what date the access might open and told me I would need to check and self-register. She cautioned that the lounge is not open for all games.

So a win here for getting actionable information from the concierge. A bit of a fail for not being willing to followup, monitor the access availability, and register us is it opens up.
Old Jan 20, 2023, 7:06 pm

I can only add some new limited DPs - reasonably good lists of recommendations for things requested (activities, restaurants) have been provided for visits to a few cities.

On the other hand, I also had no success (x2) in attempting to get a last-minute dinner reservation in a resort town setting through the concierge service after in-person attempts failed.

Curious if anybody has had any particularly good recent experiences like the Amex Concierge / Centurion concierge stories of yore.
Old Apr 7, 2023, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

AMEX vs. JPMR Concierge

Ms747FC and I are entering Incheon by cruise ship and I wanted to find a private guide who could pick us up at the cruise port and take us to the JSA area of the DMZ. I had read that the JSA may not be open at this time.

Stop one: AMEX Concierge, who said that they no longer provide assistance curating experiences at single stops. They would do this for a longer trip booked with them. She did provide me with a tour vendor's name, which I Googled. I asked for the phone number, which she said she did not have. I found their number with Google, and the CSR who answered said they could not provide a customized tour, and they did not have one listed on their web page. Strike 1

Stop two: JPMR Concierge. She took all my information down and said she would get back to me within a certain time. She kept her word, but later emailed that due to time differences, the night team would have to take over and would get back to me. The team did respond and said that they could not arrange a cruise port pickup with their vendor, but they could seek to arrange separate transportation to meet with the vendor. I asked for an itinerary and whether they were going to be able to have me visit JSA, which was an initial request. Back came the answer that JSA was not possible. They sent an itinerary and the name of the vendor. I Googled, and it was the exact same itinerary that they do on group tours.Strike 2.

I appreciated the JPMR Concierge's seeming attempts to help, which seemed better than the Amex response. But, the result was the same and I spent less time with Amex I do think that the JPMR team should have immediately noted that the JSA was not available and that would have caused less time to be wasted.

Just an FYI and data point.

Edit: would it be too much to ask concierge services to have a list of high-end guides in major cities around the world?

Last edited by 747FC; Apr 7, 2023 at 10:45 pm
Old Apr 8, 2023, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by 747FC
Ms747FC and I are entering Incheon by cruise ship and I wanted to find a private guide who could pick us up at the cruise port and take us to the JSA area of the DMZ. I had read that the JSA may not be open at this time.

Stop one: AMEX Concierge, who said that they no longer provide assistance curating experiences at single stops. They would do this for a longer trip booked with them. She did provide me with a tour vendor's name, which I Googled. I asked for the phone number, which she said she did not have. I found their number with Google, and the CSR who answered said they could not provide a customized tour, and they did not have one listed on their web page. Strike 1

Stop two: JPMR Concierge. She took all my information down and said she would get back to me within a certain time. She kept her word, but later emailed that due to time differences, the night team would have to take over and would get back to me. The team did respond and said that they could not arrange a cruise port pickup with their vendor, but they could seek to arrange separate transportation to meet with the vendor. I asked for an itinerary and whether they were going to be able to have me visit JSA, which was an initial request. Back came the answer that JSA was not possible. They sent an itinerary and the name of the vendor. I Googled, and it was the exact same itinerary that they do on group tours.Strike 2.

I appreciated the JPMR Concierge's seeming attempts to help, which seemed better than the Amex response. But, the result was the same and I spent less time with Amex I do think that the JPMR team should have immediately noted that the JSA was not available and that would have caused less time to be wasted.

Just an FYI and data point.

Edit: would it be too much to ask concierge services to have a list of high-end guides in major cities around the world?
Thank you for the data point! Similar experiences thus far with JPMR concierge in their better efforts but variable outcomes.
Old Apr 10, 2023, 6:04 pm

Location: Manhattan, Palm Beach Island, San Francisco, Boston, & Hong Kong
Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Nevsky
Is this available to holders of the Ritz-Carlton Card? Apparently that is the case. Just saw this listed under benefits on the Ritz-Carlton Card website. It says one of the benefits is J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge.
https://concierge.jpmorgan.com Seems like this is the case
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2023, 1:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WasKnown
I just noticed this and logged into this site and registered. Flipping through the online booklet makes it look like they have a good suite of services. This may drive me away from using the Amex Plat for FHR hotel bookings.
ExpatExp and IndyHoosier like this.
Old Jun 6, 2023, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by WasKnown
Originally Posted by 747FC
I just noticed this and logged into this site and registered. Flipping through the online booklet makes it look like they have a good suite of services. This may drive me away from using the Amex Plat for FHR hotel bookings.
As a sidenote for anyone thinking similarly, this website was used for the Ritz-Carlton card as mentioned, but it formerly expressly did not allow registration for JPMR holders. I actually reached out to JPM about this and was told that we could not register (this being last year), and I instead was asked to use the email or phone services. It now does work for JPMR. Interesting.
747FC likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2023, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by exigence
As a sidenote for anyone thinking similarly, this website was used for the Ritz-Carlton card as mentioned, but it formerly expressly did not allow registration for JPMR holders. I actually reached out to JPM about this and was told that we could not register (this being last year), and I instead was asked to use the email or phone services. It now does work for JPMR. Interesting.
Ditto.Very surprised to see the site open to us.
Old Jun 8, 2023, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

Is anyone have any issues with logging into the concierge website? Would appreciate if anyone can try.

Thanks.

Last edited by 747FC; Jun 8, 2023 at 8:25 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.