Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2021, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
INK Business Premier is marketed as a cash-back card, but language in the terms indicate that it earns Ultimate Rewards points. Even though the card earns UR points, they cannot be Transferred to airline or hotel partners, and cannot be Combined with another card to work around this restriction. $195 annual fee. 2% on all purchases, except 2.5% on purchases of $5,000+.

The card became available mid-December 2021 in Chase retail bank branches through a Business Relationship Manager (BRM). Not all branches have a BRM. It became available online in the 4th quarter of 2022.

Read more HERE.

Print Wikipost

Chase INK Business Premier

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2021, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Location: Manhattan, Palm Beach Island, San Francisco, Boston, & Hong Kong
Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
Chase INK Business Premier

https://10xtravel.com/new-chase-ink-...d-coming-soon/
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase...iness-premier/

This is rumored to be the Chase Sapphire Reserve equivalent of a business card.

Currently, the consensus is the card will be released at the earliest in late November.

There is also a RUMOR that the card will be structured like this:

5x on travel
2.5x on $5K+ purchases
2x on everything else

That seems a little too good to be true so I am skeptical. However, if this card is real and the unbonused earning has a high cap, this would instantly become one of the best credit cards for big spenders.
lsquare likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 2:52 pm

I wonder if this will be JPM Chase first business Visa Infinite Card. So far they have only issued personal Infinite cards and no business Infinite card yet.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 9:39 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriot LTG
will be most curious what the SUB is and annual fee is, already have the full Ink complement of Unlimited, Preferred and Cash. If its like CSP/CSR relationship I can cancel/replace the Preferred and then downgrade later if the annual fee isn't worth the benefits
bbriscoe34 likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 6:12 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by richiezc
....downgrade later if the annual fee isn't worth the benefits
Maybe not. The Doctor of Credit article linked in the first post mentions:
  • Not possible to product change to this card or from this card to another card
jjmiller69 likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
2.5x on $5K+ purchases is like 3.75% back everywhere on unbonused spend for people that know how to liquidate UR. Assuming the annual fee is priced in line with the competition (~$695) and that the cap for this is reasonably high (6 digits), that alone would make it worth it for me as a post-churn card. Purchase 1 piece of lab equipment = waived AF (even with opportunity cost factored in)
lsquare likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 5:40 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Crap. Does 5/24 apply to Chase’s business cards?

I have all three Inks already…
Old Nov 16, 2021, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 355F1
Crap. Does 5/24 apply to Chase’s business cards?

I have all three Inks already…
Yes, you need to be under 5/24 to get a Chase business card but getting a Chase business card does not contribute to your 5/24 limit
lsquare likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 7:54 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by WasKnown
Yes, you need to be under 5/24 to get a Chase business card but getting a Chase business card does not contribute to your 5/24 limit
I will be under 5/24 Feb 2, 2022.

Really looking forward to this card!
Old Nov 16, 2021, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 355F1
I will be under 5/24 Feb 2, 2022.

Really looking forward to this card!
The card is rumored to come out at the end of this month at the earliest so you might be in time to catch the launch bonus. Not sure if you can apply, get rejected, then recon 90 days laters to preserve the offer like you can with some Amex cards.
355F1 likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 6:11 am
RNE

Opportunities like this (assuming it comes to fruition) is why I keep at least one 5/24 slot open at all times. Of course, I'm routinely pilloried for that by those at LOL/24.

RNE, expecting a chorus of anguish from them.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:02 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
From the DoC article:

"Pay in full/pay over time features (similar to American Express charge cards)"

Chase going down the charge card path? Trying to think of any other reason a "pay over time" feature would be mentioned.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:15 am

Programs: World of Hyatt, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, UA Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
From the DoC article:

"Pay in full/pay over time features (similar to American Express charge cards)"

Chase going down the charge card path? Trying to think of any other reason a "pay over time" feature would be mentioned.
Ink Bold was a charge card that they DCed about 5 years ago. It had same earning structure as Ink Cash but with $50k 5x limits instead of $25k.

I think this is much ado about nothing besides another card to get a SUB. Probably going to be a $199 card with features that are interesting to “real businesses” like extremely high credit lines, extended payment terms (like the AMEX Plum card), etc.

Last edited by jags86; Nov 17, 2021 at 7:29 am
Old Nov 17, 2021, 8:22 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Diplomatico

A separate Pay Over Time feature is useful to cardholders because it can mean that new charges are not immediately subject to finance charges. If Chase is trying to encourage more customers to actually borrow (and pay interest on) money, separating the borrowed balance is a way to make the card's line of credit more appealing. This is of no consequence if you are in this only for rewards, but for businesses which might periodically need to finance medium size purchases it could be a good fit.

Originally Posted by WasKnown
The card is rumored to come out at the end of this month at the earliest .....
Product rollout over the long Thanksgiving weekend seems improbable (to me), because your best people won't be working,
RNE and Diplomatico like this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:49 am

If Chase is going after American Express Business The Platinum Card I wonder why they wouldn’t call the card Chase Ink Reserve to have the same nomenclature as the Chase Sapphire Reserve. Reserve being Chase’s version of Amex TPC
Old Nov 17, 2021, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
Product rollout over the long Thanksgiving weekend seems improbable (to me), because your best people won't be working,
No idea when they will release it, the leaks just say that a release around November 30 is the earliest they expect to see it
mia likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.