Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Ink Business Plus Redemption Rate?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2021, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Chase Ink Business Plus Redemption Rate?

I have the Sapphire Reserve Card which gives me 1.5 cents per point, but I want to get rid of it because the increase in the annual fee. Would my Ink Plus give me the same rate? If not, are there any other Chase credit cards with 1.5 cents per point? And the 1.5 cents per point rate is only for travel purchases through the Chase portal, right?
Old Jul 25, 2021, 5:12 pm

No other card will give the 1.5 other than the reserve. The Csp and the ink plus will give 1.25 in the chase travel portal. All other cards will give 1 cent per point.

The 1.5 is just in the chase travel portal and in pay yourself back (where for select purchases you can use points at 1.5 cents each to pay for them on your bill)

You would need one of the premium cards to transfer points to airlines/hotels.
Old Jul 27, 2021, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

Thank you so much for the info. Unfortunately I have to get rid of my Sapphire Reserve : (

Which Chase cards are premium? Can I transfer points to airlines and hotels with Ink Plus?
Old Jul 28, 2021, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by Kira317
Thank you so much for the info. Unfortunately I have to get rid of my Sapphire Reserve : (

Which Chase cards are premium? Can I transfer points to airlines and hotels with Ink Plus?
Yes, you can transfer points to hotels from Ink +. (and the C$R & CSP).

Once you get rid of your C$R all of your points should reside with your INK+, (and combine any C$R points BEFORE you get rid of it if you actually close the account rather than product change it).
Old Jul 28, 2021, 10:49 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by Kayakj
No other card will give the 1.5 other than the reserve. The Csp and the ink plus will give 1.25 in the chase travel portal. All other cards will give 1 cent per point.

The 1.5 is just in the chase travel portal and in pay yourself back (where for select purchases you can use points at 1.5 cents each to pay for them on your bill)

You would need one of the premium cards to transfer points to airlines/hotels.
What is the Ink Plus?

I have the Chase Ink Preferred, Cash, & Unlimited.

The Preferred gives the 1.25 redemption value.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by 355F1
What is the Ink Plus?

I have the Chase Ink Preferred, Cash, & Unlimited.

The Preferred gives the 1.25 redemption value.
Ink Plus is no longer available but it still exists with legacy holders. Similar 5x categories as Ink Cash with a $50k cap. It also allows transfer to travel partners and a 1.25 multiple in the travel portal.
355F1 likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 10:05 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by pallhedge
Ink Plus is no longer available but it still exists with legacy holders. Similar 5x categories as Ink Cash with a $50k cap. It also allows transfer to travel partners and a 1.25 multiple in the travel portal.
oooh! Thank you for the info!
Old Jul 28, 2021, 11:05 pm
Original Poster

Thank You!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.