FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chase | Ultimate Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards-722/)
-   -   Chase "My Bonus" promotions (targeted category bonuses). (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/2016842-chase-my-bonus-promotions-targeted-category-bonuses.html)

lax01 Jan 17, 2024 9:56 am

Got some BS (HBO) Max offer on my Hyatt cards...won't be used

notquiteaff Jan 17, 2024 10:31 am

Originally Posted by hightide (Post 35916335)
Date of registration January 17, 2024. Your participation in the promotion begins on the first day of the month in which you register and ends March 31, 2024

Does this mean that the spending I have already done between Jan 1-16 count towards my monthly target even if I registered on Jan 17?

That’s my interpretation of the rules.

Zorak Jan 17, 2024 3:33 pm

I'm 0 for 5 on mybonus, but did get an email for my WoH card, activation required:

"Spend $3,000 on purchases and you'll earn 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points with your card between January 15 and March 31, 2024 — this is in addition to your usual rewards."

ithinkurdumb Jan 20, 2024 9:58 pm

Got an email for 7x on grocery, gas, and restaurants on the IHG Premier. Clicking the activation link shows the same bonus. However, after activation, the confirmation page shows HBO Max...

The link is https://www.chase.com/mybonus/gsgrihg1?jp_cmp=cc/SG01/ if anyone wants to try their luck.

Update: Chase replied my SM confirming that the account did enroll the grocery/gas offer. If anyone ran into the same issue, might worth confirming as well.

serpens Jan 21, 2024 8:39 am

Originally Posted by ithinkurdumb (Post 35927606)
Got an email for 7x on grocery, gas, and restaurants on the IHG Premier. Clicking the activation link shows the same bonus. However, after activation, the confirmation page shows HBO Max...

The link is https://www.chase.com/mybonus/gsgrihg1?jp_cmp=cc/SG01/ if anyone wants to try their luck.

Thanks for posting. At least I didn't get the all-too-pervasive Max offer.

The offer you are attempting to access is not available for the card account you entered. If you have another account, please try signing in using that card's information.
I did not try the link with other accounts.

anrkitec Jan 23, 2024 12:03 am

Got the Max offer on my CSR - which I get free with my mobile plan. Nothing on any other Chase card. :mad:

geo979 Jan 25, 2024 4:51 pm

In the past, I regularly got promotions for my credit cards. It's been at least 4 months or so since I have been offered a promotion. Yet, when I go to www.chase.com/mybonus, I get a message for all my cards saying something like "you are already registered for this bonus". This statement is not true since it's been months since I have registered for a bonus. Anyone else experiencing this?

mia Jan 25, 2024 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by geo979 (Post 35942549)
I...."you are already registered for this bonus". This statement is not true since it's been months since I have registered for a bonus. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, scroll back to post 766 and read forward.

notquiteaff Feb 28, 2024 9:29 am

Chase has a new My Bonus offer:

https://www.chase.com/mybonus/2024q1spend100

Spend $100 or more between 2/15/24 – 4/15/24 in select bill pay categories to earn a $15 statement credit.

categories: fitness club and gym memberships; utilities; internet, cable, and phone services; insurance; or/and local transit/commuting (excluding airline purchases)

I saw this “advertised” when looking at my Explorer card card on Chase.com yesterday, but the link just resulted in an “offer not available for you/your card”.

DoC now reports this offers and I tried all my cards. None of them have the offer. The drought conditions for my Chase cards continue.

cjw2001 Feb 28, 2024 12:21 pm

I got an email for that one yesterday, but it was $15 off a $150 spend on a Chase Freedom. Likely very targeted by card and customer and for varying amounts. Immediately registered and paid $150 toward my electric bill for an easy $15.

notquiteaff Feb 28, 2024 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by cjw2001 (Post 36038115)
I got an email for that one yesterday, but it was $15 off a $150 spend on a Chase Freedom. Likely very targeted by card and customer and for varying amounts. Immediately registered and paid $150 toward my electric bill for an easy $15.

Yes, last time I got variations of this offer on most of my cards… and used them all. I guess Chase learned that these offers didn’t cause me to over those recurring charges over permanently and so they didn’t target me again :)

TGarza Feb 28, 2024 2:44 pm

The wiki is slightly out of date. I have had overlapping my bonus opportunities for my Prime card in the past but none currently. Seems like Chase is experimenting with the offers.

serpens Feb 28, 2024 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by notquiteaff (Post 36037612)
[...] None of them have the offer. The drought conditions for my Chase cards continue.

Hi, neighbor in droughtland. On one card, I got a message like "You will be automatically redirected to a login page for your account so you can see what offers are available." After redirection, none of the authentication fields on the web page had text entry enabled. Sigh.

beltway Feb 28, 2024 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by TGarza (Post 36038501)
The wiki is slightly out of date. I have had overlapping my bonus opportunities for my Prime card in the past but none currently. Seems like Chase is experimenting with the offers.

You make a good point. I’d fix it, but wiki editing is horribly broken right now. I’ve reported it in the tech forum, for all the good it will do.

Dr Jabadski Feb 28, 2024 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by serpens (Post 36038523)
Hi, neighbor in droughtland. ...

Getting kinda crowded here in droughtland, hope Chase doesn't raise the rent :eek:.